Poll says most people don't think their neighbors are ready for Gay president

Too bad.... we already had one with a DRAG QUEEN of a "First Lady."

A drag queen who can reproduce you brainiacs kill me with yer smerts...Yet we have had zero gay presidents yet we have had presidents who shared their beds with men....

A drag queen who can reproduce

LOL!!!

Not many photos of "Michelle" pregnant.... about as many as there are of "Osama" in Saudi = ZERO

"Michelle Obama" doesn't have a womb. "Michelle Obama" has a PENIS.....

Twitter

and those clearly are NOT the kids of Barack and MICHAEL ROBINSON....

Hoax Alert - Lead Stories
Still does not prove she can't reproduce.Maybe if you involve her personal physician to help bolster your claims..

A drag queen who can reproduce

LOL!!!

Not many photos of "Michelle" pregnant.... about as many as there are of "Osama" in Saudi = ZERO

"Michelle Obama" doesn't have a womb. "Michelle Obama" has a PENIS.....

Twitter

and those clearly are NOT the kids of Barack and MICHAEL ROBINSON....

Hoax Alert - Lead Stories
Still does not prove she can't reproduce.Maybe if you involve her personal physician to help bolster your claims..
Maybe he could pull his head out of his own vagina.

but my neighbors ARE gay. lOL

Poll: Voters split on whether country is ready for a gay president

Seriously, I'm really surprised at the negativity. Most - or 50% - say they're cool. And I'd no doubt that the maj of Jesusland would say nay … but they'd say nay to Jesus if he ran as a dem. But I just never thought it'd be an issue for so many.

Newsweek's cover story several years ago, was that Obama was "America's First Homosexual President"

His bumbuddy, Lawrence SInclair's testimony as pretty clear in this matter as well.

If we elected another Homo, it wouldn't be the 1st time.

I don't think the real problem is with the electorate, but with our foreign allies. A male US President sashaying into meetings for foreign leaders, approaching them in the VIP bathrooms, it doesn't do much for America's reputation. Look at the stupid deals we got when the Big O was in charge. Pathetic.

Seriously, I'm really surprised at the negativity. Most - or 50% - say they're cool. And I'd no doubt that the maj of Jesusland would say nay … but they'd say nay to Jesus if he ran as a dem. But I just never thought it'd be an issue for so many.
Such a helpful poll. Half of the respondents say, of course I'm ready for a gay president. I'm woke. The rest of the country is a different story though. They are such haters. :113:

A gay president can't be any worse than the ones we have had the last fifty years...

Until recent years, most homosexuals had discretion. They told people of their desire to take it in the caboose on a "need to know" basis.

In fact that the whole problem with Homo History. People didn't openly publicize their sexual practices, so its only a guess as to who was into sodomy and who wasn't.

Further, accusations of Sexual Perversion was often made posthumously to denigrate their political enemies. The "fact" that Catherine the Great died during an act of bestiality is highly disputed and was likely made up.

It is and Mayor Pete will have a hell of a time with the Black and Hispanic communities if he becomes the nominee...

I could care less as long as he is NOT a SJW virtue signaling shove my gayness down your throat... gay.

It is and Mayor Pete will have a hell of a time with the Black and Hispanic communities if he becomes the nominee...
They think the hood is accepting of homosexuality lifestyle.

White elitist liberals. Such annoying ignorant hypocrisy.

I could care less as long as he is NOT a SJW virtue signaling shove my gayness down your throat... gay.
Problem

He would have to placate them cause that is his constituency.

Problem

He would have to placate them cause that is his constituency.
Likely

They think the hood is accepting of homosexuality lifestyle.

White elitist liberals. Such annoying hypocrisy.

Male Blacks look down on the Gay community and Hispanic Males and even females also do it...

Mayor Pete would be the Democratic Lead Candidate had he been straight... That is the sad reality in 2019 and it is Democrats minority supporters that have the issue also...

Who would want to shake hands with a fag? Liberal California voted against gay marriage several times

Forum List

Back