Poll: It's that time of year again... flu shots.

Will you be getting a flu shot?

• Nope

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yup

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
I've been getting one for the past 11yrs because it isn't an option at my work. Unless there's a medical reason why I can't be given the vaccine, I have to get it.

Who here gets a flu shot every year? If you don't, why?

Several years ago I had a flu shot and two weeks later I was in the hospital with double pneumonia.

There may not have been any connection, but I haven't had once since.
I seriously doubt there was any connection.

While some people at work have said the shot made them sick, I seriously doubt it did. It's never caused me any problems. :dunno:

Several years ago I had a flu shot and two weeks later I was in the hospital with double pneumonia.

While some people at work have said the shot made them sick, I seriously doubt it did. It's never caused me any problems. :dunno:
Well, everyone's physiology is different.

I don't know that my hospital stay was tied to it, but ya do remember stuff like that....

Well, everyone's physiology is different.

I don't know that my hospital stay was tied to it, but ya do remember stuff like that....
I agree on everyone being different, and possibly having an adverse reaction.

Forum List

Back