Politics The Paul Wellstone way: why progressives lose, how to reverse course & win against Trump & his underlings (Wellstone died 18 years ago today)

there are 140 million poor people in america. Poor folks! Y'all can make the difference. Vote your priorities!

Because nothing screams
I have great ideas
Like being poor?
ElOUCt0XEAEuBbQ
Think Jesus said The poor will always be with you
you're his spokesman now?

You need message discipline to counteract Trump's chaos

Sleepy Joe has been terrible, Bernie would have been perfect

the ANTIDOTE for Trump is to VOTE...ultimately

presenting policies that help the needy, not the greedy, is the recipe for electoral success, my friends

there are 140 million poor people in america. Poor folks! Y'all can make the difference. Vote your priorities!

Because nothing screams
I have great ideas
Like being poor?
ElOUCt0XEAEuBbQ
Are you a denier
it's not confidential, i've got potential

Because nothing screams
I have great ideas
Like being poor?
ElOUCt0XEAEuBbQ
Are you a denier
it's not confidential, i've got potential

because progressives are used to fighting those in power, they think that attaining power is a dirty game.

progressives believe if absolute power corrupts absolutely, then lack of power means you are pure

that perception needs to be changed, getting power is a way to improve people's lives, that how it's supposed to be.

Senator Paul Wellstone lived and served by these simple, yet powerful, words: “We all do better when we all do better.”

in this thread, if you're looking to becoming a candidate for office, i will teach you how to win as a progressive. LET'S RUMBLE!

To acquire power over others you need to do bad things - lie to people, steal their money, lock them in cages, even shoot people - none of which improves their lives.

because progressives are used to fighting those in power, they think that attaining power is a dirty game.

progressives believe if absolute power corrupts absolutely, then lack of power means you are pure

that perception needs to be changed, getting power is a way to improve people's lives, that how it's supposed to be.

Senator Paul Wellstone lived and served by these simple, yet powerful, words: “We all do better when we all do better.”

in this thread, if you're looking to becoming a candidate for office, i will teach you how to win as a progressive. LET'S RUMBLE!

To acquire power over others you need to do bad things - lie to people, steal their money, lock them in cages, even shoot people - none of which improves their lives.

just because you do that...doesn't mean your policies are bad on other things.

You need message discipline to counteract Trump's chaos

Sleepy Joe has been terrible, Bernie would have been perfect

the ANTIDOTE for Trump is to VOTE...ultimately

Bernie definitely is better at messaging than Biden
Bernie believes
Of course that message would gain no traction in a single red, purple or swing sate.
The Dems know that - that's why he keeps getting pushed aside.

just because you do that...doesn't mean your policies are bad on other things.

That's true
I understand that the trains operated very efficiently under Hitler's leadership.

only in 2020 is honoring the most honorable senator in history "trolling"

only in 2020 is honoring the most honorable senator in history "trolling"
The corporate media and their dupes love Wellstone, but really he just another malodorous hypocrite.

the GOP's message is simple. low taxes, small government

the progressive message is more nuanced, and takes hours upon hours to explain

regular people are not political junkies, but candidates for office usually are

that's the appeal of Trump, he's no political animal. people like that. that's why Democrats should have nominated for president...OPRAH!

progressives tend to win the argument, but lose the campaign

that's why "message discipline" is overrated

Forum List

Back