Politico: Will America Now Have a Pravda?

I never watch FOX News. All my news channels are close to each other so, when flipping from CNN to France 24, I go through FOX and I often see what liberal or Democrat they are lambasting or what right-wing conservative or Republican they are promoting or defending. Most recently, I saw Bill O'Reilly calling names of the protesters against Trump's election success. Typical, I thought to myself.

Bill O'Reilly thinks that protesting the results of a democratic election is petty. That's a view that is shared by a lot of people. It's an opinion, not propaganda. He's echoing a sentiment that already exists about an issue that people are already aware of.

Fox hired liberal analyst Kirstin Powers to be a regular on the O'Reilly Factor. She is his counterbalance. They shout back and forth. It's not a format I enjoy, but Kirstin Powers represents the bleeding-heart liberal perspective quite well.

I never watch FOX News. All my news channels are close to each other so, when flipping from CNN to France 24, I go through FOX and I often see what liberal or Democrat they are lambasting or what right-wing conservative or Republican they are promoting or defending. Most recently, I saw Bill O'Reilly calling names of the protesters against Trump's election success. Typical, I thought to myself.

Bill O'Reilly thinks that protesting the results of a democratic election is petty. That's a view that is shared by a lot of people. It's an opinion, not propaganda. He's echoing a sentiment that already exists about an issue that people are already aware of.

Fox hired liberal analyst Kirstin Powers to be a regular on the O'Reilly Factor. She is his counterbalance. They shout back and forth. It's not a format I enjoy, but Kirstin Powers represents the bleeding-heart liberal perspective quite well.
I do not believe that any so-called liberal FOX might pretend they have for balance is convincing. O'Reilly will always cut them off and have the last word.

Forum List

Back