Political Expert Larry Sabato. The Dems will get Shellacked in 2014.

and what will reid/pelosi/obama say when they start hearing stories about Americans who died waiting for an operation being the hospitals were so backed up with patients after Obama care kicked in? (being 30 million people were added into the system).

The '30 million' are already in the system. Taxpayers are paying for them.

Actually I can't wait for December 1-7 when we still have no working web-sight, and if they ever fix it, it crashes again when 42 people try to sign on simutaneously.

You have to love how the left and Papa Obama apologists
had to lower the bar

-Just wait till Obama care kicks in
to
-Just wait until the website is working

Lowered expectations for extreme leftist programs
is the only way to make them look they are working

Of course, they can fix a website
but they can't fix the lies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so]Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year - YouTube[/ame]

Fear

Monger

:lol:

funny
I gave you a thanks for it being cute

enjoy
I suspect there will not be many more
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Let the Left the stew in the mess they made...

LA Times: Some health insurance gets pricier as Obamacare rolls out

Thousands of Californians are discovering what Obamacare will cost them — and many don't like what they see.

These middle-class consumers are staring at hefty increases on their insurance bills as the overhaul remakes the healthcare market. Their rates are rising in large part to help offset the higher costs of covering sicker, poorer people who have been shut out of the system for years.

Fullerton resident Jennifer Harris thought she had a great deal, paying $98 a month for an individual plan through Health Net Inc.

Now Harris, a self-employed lawyer, must shop for replacement insurance. The cheapest plan she has found will cost her $238 a month. She and her husband don't qualify for federal premium subsidies because they earn too much money, about $80,000 a year combined.

Pam Kehaly, president of Anthem Blue Cross in California, said she received a recent letter from a young woman complaining about a 50% rate hike related to the healthcare law.

"She said, 'I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it,'" Kehaly said.

Nearly 2 million Californians have individual insurance, and several hundred thousand of them are losing their health plans in a matter of weeks.

Blue Shield of California sent termination letters to 119,000 customers last month whose plans don't meet the new federal requirements. About two-thirds of those people will experience a rate increase from switching to a new health plan, according to the company.

This is done on purpose so that they will be forced to change to a free public health system. When that inevitably happens, they should make it two-tier, with those who can afford it being allowed to get private medical care. Doctors will spend 10 years as public employees and be motivated to improve their skills for when they turn private.

The fear mongering from the far right will lead to a public health care system.

"You look at the 17 days of the shutdown and compare that to how many days we’re gonna be watching these critical ObamCare rollout stories -- something tells me the critical stories about ObamaCare rollout are going to last a lot longer than 17 days," University of Virginia Professor Larry Sabato said.

This is exactly what I've been saying for the past month. Nobody is going to give a shit about the shutdown this time next year when they've got ObamaCare destroying their lives. Why else do you think six red state / swing state Democrat Senators up for reelection next year are now in agreement for delaying the mandate? They aren't stupid.

Bingo.

Come election time no one is going to remember the shutdown.

They will, however, remember high deductables and premiums going up and the fact that the Affordable Care Act is anything but affordable.

If I were those Dems looking at re-election I'd be shaking in my boots.

The whole thing is terrible and real free market and tort reform is needed.
It should be done over; it would be best for the American people.

But the extreme left remaining in the Democratic party after all the Blue Dogs got kicked out,
will 'fall on their swords" first. They put the party over the people; the extreme left always does

Besides, they would think nothing of sticking the US people with another
bad gov't program...
they have been doing it for years

Last edited:
Let the Left the stew in the mess they made...

LA Times: Some health insurance gets pricier as Obamacare rolls out

Thousands of Californians are discovering what Obamacare will cost them — and many don't like what they see.

These middle-class consumers are staring at hefty increases on their insurance bills as the overhaul remakes the healthcare market. Their rates are rising in large part to help offset the higher costs of covering sicker, poorer people who have been shut out of the system for years.

Fullerton resident Jennifer Harris thought she had a great deal, paying $98 a month for an individual plan through Health Net Inc.

Now Harris, a self-employed lawyer, must shop for replacement insurance. The cheapest plan she has found will cost her $238 a month. She and her husband don't qualify for federal premium subsidies because they earn too much money, about $80,000 a year combined.

Pam Kehaly, president of Anthem Blue Cross in California, said she received a recent letter from a young woman complaining about a 50% rate hike related to the healthcare law.

"She said, 'I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it,'" Kehaly said.

Nearly 2 million Californians have individual insurance, and several hundred thousand of them are losing their health plans in a matter of weeks.

Blue Shield of California sent termination letters to 119,000 customers last month whose plans don't meet the new federal requirements. About two-thirds of those people will experience a rate increase from switching to a new health plan, according to the company.

This is done on purpose so that they will be forced to change to a free public health system. When that inevitably happens, they should make it two-tier, with those who can afford it being allowed to get private medical care. Doctors will spend 10 years as public employees and be motivated to improve their skills for when they turn private.

if that happens what we will have will be a very shitty public health system manned by the doctors and nurses who finished last in their class. the good ones will open co-ops and private health clinics where those who are able will pay a monthly fee for their medical care. Its happening in Canada right now. Socialized medicine is a diaster----see the Lenin quote below.

"pull a coalition together"

Hmm...I wouldn't be too sure of that, at this rate I doubt ANYTHING could pull the GOP together.

Plus a dumb broken website is not going to costs the democrats the election, that's just crazy.

Ooops!!!!! :D

The underlying premises of Sabato are false or hopeful without reason.

Another successful prediction by JakeStarkey :lol:

As a matter of fact, yep. Called the Senate and Mia to the point. Got the Governorships wrong.

Sabato is hopeful without reason, like the TPM is right now, as the GOP leadership are sharpening the axes for the Cruzes et al.

Jake....no offense....but I read your posts in this thread. You were way off. It's okay.....just admit it and move along. :)

As a matter of fact, yep. Called the Senate and Mia to the point. Got the Governorships wrong.

Sabato is hopeful without reason, like the TPM is right now, as the GOP leadership are sharpening the axes for the Cruzes et al.

Jake....no offense....but I read your posts in this thread. You were way off. It's okay.....just admit it and move along. :)

Said 51 or 52 Senate seats, said Mia by three or four points. That is not way off. Now just admit it.

Said 51 or 52 Senate seats, said Mia by three or four points. That is not way off. Now just admit it.

I was referencing your statements in this thread. And yes....you got it completely wrong.

And who among you were predicting a Romney landslide. Hmmm. Almost all of you on the far right.

You are like a pack of cowardly dogs, easy to tame.

I was referencing your statements in this thread. And yes....you got it completely wrong.
You are wrong, but that is your issue not mine.
Immigration, ACA, marriage equality and the rest are unimportant. There will be no impeachment.

Forum List

Back