Political Commentary II

what%2Bto%2Bdo%2Bduring%2Ba%2Bhurricane%2Blooting%2Bblack%2Bwhite.png

Here is an interesting reply to your Post. and a Question also. Should people who are convicted of non violent felony offenses, be restricted for life from owning firearms for instance a person convicted of say felony theft without no use of a firearm, DWI, etc. What do ya think

Here is an interesting reply to your Post. and a Question also. Should people who are convicted of non violent felony offenses, be restricted for life from owning firearms for instance a person convicted of say felony theft without no use of a firearm, DWI, etc. What do ya think

It depends upon the felony. A DUI manslaughter may be a felony but, if the felon can prove sobriety for 10 years or more, why restrict from buying/owning a firearm?

Needs to be judged on an individual basis.

I don't think she is what Martin Luther King had in Mind. 'I have a Dream' brought hope of "Equality under the Law" To a Lot of People of All backgrounds, I remember watching the Speech on TV when I was kid. Then He was gone ! She should not be encouraging Political Divide and Promoting the Harassment of Political Opponents. Shame on her

It depends upon the felony. A DUI manslaughter may be a felony but, if the felon can prove sobriety for 10 years or more, why restrict from buying/owning a firearm?

Needs to be judged on an individual basis.

The way the laws are now A person convicted of any felony is restricted from even owning firearms for personal protection, FOREVER. Even if the Crime had nothing to do with the Possession of a firearm or the use of one. So dangerous it makes future (victims) of people who have served their sentences and paid their debt to society. Not one Politician I've contacted will return my calls Very hot potato

Forum List

Back