Police Show No Tolerance For Failed Liberal Politicians Blaming THEM / Disrespecting THEM

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Louisville cops walk out on mayor, claim poor treatment of police
'UNSUPPORTED, DISRESPECTED'
Louisville cops walk out on mayor, claim poor treatment of police

Dozens of police officers in Louisville, Ky. reportedly walked out on the city's Democratic mayor, Greg Fischer, as a form of protest, as the Fraternal Order of Police president explained that the officers felt “disrespected” as they struggle to keep the peace after more than a week of fiery protests.

Afterwarss Fischer attempted to suck up to ensure they do not abandon the city:

“The men and women of LMPD are putting in long hours. They are suffering insults and assaults from people they are working to protect. They are worried for their families and this city. They are frustrated, and some of them expressed that frustration today. I absolutely respect that. That doesn’t change my appreciation of the work they are doing, as I’ve expressed time and again. They have a very difficult job. I hope our residents will embrace our police officers as guardians –I know that’s how the vast, vast majority view their role.”

Don't worry, mayor - they did not walk out on the CITY - thy just walked out on YOU!

The disgraced carpet munching ex-police chief of Minnehopeless had the nerve to twit about how how the head of the cops union is a "disgrace to the badge", for pointing out Floyd's violent criminal history and calling the riots terrorism.

Forum List

Back