Police shortage thanks to “woke” liberal democrat policy?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Your article shows shortages.

You have not shown anything that connects this with 'woke.'

No matter what you may think of woke or woke policies, causation has not been established.

No matter what you may think of woke or woke policies, causation has not been established.
I will add that you need to try thinking for yourself instead of waiting for the media to tell you what to think

I don't understand the difficulty in hiring new police officers. They are being offered a dangerous job with marginal pay where they are always under public scrutiny by entitled people and their bosses will not support them in any decision they make. Sounds like a dream job to me.

You betcha’

The link below is about New Orleans and it liberal democrat mayor

Liberal city leaders are hostile to the police and they are not able to hire enough officers to replace the ones who are quitting

Yeah. I'm thinking it's worse than just a shortage. A lot of rightie cops may have left the force. Which leaves the commie-kneeling leftards.

Who wouldn’t want a job where you get constantly harassed by woke idiots and criminal coddling Dems for the sin of simply doing your job? Seems younger people who may have had an interest in policing see this and decide the hassles aren’t worth it.

Who wouldn’t want a job where you get constantly harassed by woke idiots and criminal coddling Dems for the sin of simply doing your job? Seems younger people who may have had an interest in policing see this and decide the hassles aren’t worth it.
Kind of like teachers and the rethugs. It works both ways. I'm tired of winning.

Amazing how that job is not as popular anymore when you are held accountable for your actions. As long as, the police can harass, beat and murder folks of color it's the greatest job in the world. Why is it folks like you are ok with defunding the FBI and you don't stand by the Capitol police that were beaten and harassed on 1/6.

I will add that you need to try thinking for yourself instead of waiting for the media to tell you what to think
You could add that.

It would, however, do nothing to address the massive chasm between your article, the facts it brings up and the assertions that you just throw out there with nothing to create a correlation let alone causation.

I would add you could try again but we know that there is nothing there other than a bald faced assertion.

So the liberal woke mob that calls for defunding the police gets no credit for reducing the police?
They sure do.

Of course the thread that YOU started is not about reducing the police. It is about police shortages from being unable to find new hires or retain officers.

Last edited:
At a certain level, I don't see this as a terrible thing. I think citizens, if they would call themselves "free" should be the Frontline of ensuring freedom. Not phoning it in, and hoping for the best.

Kind of like teachers and the rethugs. It works both ways. I'm tired of winning.
What are you smoking? Teachers who teach and don’t spout woke or sexual shit to 5 year olds are left alone. Only perverts like those you support are being run out on rails. As they should be. You wouldn’t know anything about winning. Because you aren’t.

Right. It's just a coincidence. Prior to the Ferguson incident, being a police officer was the most wanted job in the country. Police forces would put out a public want ad and hundreds of people would apply for three positions.

I had a Zoom meeting with the police chief of our suburb last year. I asked him if funding was a problem in expanding our police force? He told me we have the money to hire five new officers, but nobody is applying. When he applied for the job in 1990, he was against 700 other applicants for one job. Today he said, we're lucky to get 20 applications for the five openings we have! Most of them don't work out. They either can't pass the written exam, can't pass the physical or psychological exam, and if they get past the police academy, many of them can't catch on to the job.

He said when we finally get a qualified new police officer, another officer quits for a better offer (meaning a white suburb) and we're back to square one.

Not long ago it was the police officer against the bad guy. Today it's the police officer against the good guys and the bad guys. WTF would want a job like that for any amount of money?

Police shortage thanks to “woke” liberal democrat policy?​

The irony Mac is that it is the failings of their own unhinged agenda to vilify police and defund agencies on top of trying to spring legions of dangerous criminals, commit hundreds of civil riots across the country, standardize drugs among the great unwashed and flood the nation with millions of 3rd world people fleeing other countries when the country is already embattled to stay afloat while attacking energy and basic survival needs that has awoken a generation to lead to the massive uprising of pro-liberty conservatism that will be the force behind the great wave of upheaval to unseat their power beginning with Trump and carried forward through this election and many more to come.

For democrats, the world just wasn't enough.

You betcha’

The link below is about New Orleans and it liberal democrat mayor

Liberal city leaders are hostile to the police and they are not able to hire enough officers to replace the ones who are quitting

That's the case almost everywhere, at least in the large 'woke' cities. I believe the last time I looked in the last few months, Albuquerque is down roughly 400 police officers with no relief in site. And we are one of the smaller large cities.

But with real numbnuts holding up organizations like Black Lives Matter as some kind of noble movement, mayors concurring with screams to defund the police, 'diversity' more important than qualifications, pushes to replace police officers with social workers and negotiators, and it being almost impossible for any cop to really do his job without being accused of racism or excessive force or whatever. . .

Couple that with people allowed to disrespect police with impunity, even physically assaulting them. . .calling police every name in the book while monuments are erected to people like George Floyd. . .

who would want to be a cop these days?

I don't understand the difficulty in hiring new police officers. They are being offered a dangerous job with marginal pay where they are always under public scrutiny by entitled people and their bosses will not support them in any decision they make. Sounds like a dream job to me.

Now do teachers.

Best of luck, America.

Forum List

Back