Police shoot Austin homeowner

Uh...it was dark out.
For all we know when the guy came out the front door and the criminal went out the back and jumped the fence.
Assuming someone wasn't there is stupid. And the no one saw him excuse is bullshit,were all his neighbors looking out their windows at the time?
Well, it's all over now except the funeral. :(

I would agree. Far, far too many Americans are resorting to vigilante methods in desperation over the threat of far too many guns in the hands of people who have a lust to kill somebody. The chickens are coming home as a result of the Rittenhouse miscarriage of justice. Americans have a perception that they have a right to kill on the false premise of defending themselves and their property.

The danger is present in America, and it's a choice that's been made against a rational amount of gun control.
In a number of states homeowners HAVE that RIGHT. And as you have been told many times, there was no miscarriage of justice in the Rittenhouse case except that murder charges were ever levied. Anyone viewing the multiple tapes of the altercations could see every action he took was self-defense.

In a number of states homeowners HAVE that RIGHT. And as you have been told many times, there was no miscarriage of justice in the Rittenhouse case except that murder charges were ever levied. Anyone viewing the multiple tapes of the altercations could see every action he took was self-defense.
In that same number of states there is a miscarriage of justice. I've explained to you people many times that death by over zealous police or vigilante is never justifiable, and certainly not justified for any crime committed against Rittenhouse, as your example.

Those same states have created laws that justify murder because that's what those states think that their god gives them that right to do.

In that same number of states there is a miscarriage of justice. I've explained to you people many times that death by over zealous police or vigilante is never justifiable, and certainly not justified for any crime committed against Rittenhouse, as your example.

Those same states have created laws that justify murder because that's what those states think that their god gives them that right to do.

Whenever someone says, "I've explained to you people many times.......", it is time to put them in the shut-the-fuck-up-you-arrogant-SOB cage.

Bye.

Whenever someone says, "I've explained to you people many times.......", it is time to put them in the shut-the-fuck-up-you-arrogant-SOB cage.

Bye.

Azrail........... said:
In a number of states homeowners HAVE that RIGHT. And as you have been told many times, ......

I chose to respond in a more polite way.

A horrifying video shows Austin tech entrepreneur Rajan 'Raj' Moonesinghe being shot dead by local police as he inspected the perimeter of his home for an intruder with a rifle in his hands.

Moonesinghe, 33, a successful tech entrepreneur who had moved to the wealthy South Austin neighborhood about five years ago, was killed on the front porch of his home on November 15. As he lay dying, he said the words: 'It wasn't me.'

At around 12.30am, Moonesinghe told a neighbor that someone was in his house and he was going to call 911, the WSJ reported.

Police arrived on the scene just five minutes later, moments after Moonesinghe fired two shots into his own living room - and four shots were fired that killed the businessman.
Across the street from his home, a private security guard for his neighbor had already called the police to report what Moonesinghe was doing.

The guard said in a call to a dispatcher: 'He almost seems to be scared of something inside his house.

'He's pointing the rifle at the interior of his home,' he said, before Moonesinghe called into his living room and fired shots inside.

comment:
This was a sad tragic mistake.
The home owner should have immediately laid down his gun and put his hands in the air when the police arrived at the scene.
The police do not know who the suspect is or who the victim is.
Sad and bizarre. No intruder was found, but the guy was certain enough about it that he was firing into his own house? Wonder if there was an intruder and he got away in the confusion.

You don't understand because you are a Canadian SUBJECT. Your rights come from the government. Our rights come from nature or God if you prefer, and we confer some part of them to the government. Every American has the right to enforce the law, it's called a citizen's arrest and if you arrest someone the police are required to transport and book that person into jail.
Rittenhouse was the victim of assault with a deadly weapon by TWO of the people he shot, Grosskreutz pointed a loaded, illegally possessed pistol at Rittenhouse and "skateboard guy" used a four-foot-long skateboard as a club to actually hit Rittenhouse. Then there was "dropkick guy" who performed battery by kicking Rittenhouse in the head. The first person he shot, Rosenbaum was guilty of attempted battery and grand theft with violence because he was attempting to steal the AR-15.
Finally, shooting and killing someone within the confines of the law can't be murder as it is a legal act and murder is a crime.

You don't understand because you are a Canadian SUBJECT. Your rights come from the government. Our rights come from nature or God
Your god is a fictitious character that has been created for the purpose of repressing the common people to the will of the churches. I reject him along with the notion of there being a soul in your head.
if you prefer, and we confer some part of them to the government. Every American has the right to enforce the law, it's called a citizen's arrest and if you arrest someone the police are required to transport and book that person into jail.
Rittenhouse was the victim of assault with a deadly weapon by TWO of the people he shot, Grosskreutz pointed a loaded, illegally possessed pistol at Rittenhouse and "skateboard guy" used a four-foot-long skateboard as a club to actually hit Rittenhouse. Then there was "dropkick guy" who performed battery by kicking Rittenhouse in the head. The first person he shot, Rosenbaum was guilty of attempted battery and grand theft with violence because he was attempting to steal the AR-15.
Finally, shooting and killing someone within the confines of the law can't be murder as it is a legal act and murder is a crime.
It's America and the rest of the world has no objection to the practice of Americans murdering each other on grounds that it is righteous!

Have a good one for baby jesus!

Sad and bizarre. No intruder was found, but the guy was certain enough about it that he was firing into his own house? Wonder if there was an intruder and he got away in the confusion.
The homeowner definitely thought that someone was in his house who was trying to get him.
But we will never know it was a real person or an imaginary person or not.

Your god is a fictitious character that has been created for the purpose of repressing the common people to the will of the churches. I reject him along with the notion of there being a soul in your head.

It's America and the rest of the world has no objection to the practice of Americans murdering each other on grounds that it is righteous!

Have a good one for baby jesus!
I'm far from religious, but it doesn't surprise me that you are an atheist. You are full of hatred and are about the most judgmental person I've ever run into.

Forum List

Back