Police Report: Reporter Claims Corey Lowandowski Also Battered Her Using "Teeth And Fist" As Weapons

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
So where are the bite marks or the punch marks? Lies, lies and more lies! If you can't say this wasn't a setup from the start then you are a blatant fool.

fields-fist-teeth-575x634.jpg

MORE LIES=> Michelle Fields Said Corey Lewandowski Used "TEETH" and "FIST" in Police Report - The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
If that is what amounts to "Battery" then Trump needs to file charges against that reporter since she "Batters" Trump first by coming up and grabbing his arm. This is a complete joke and I think it's great Trump isn't doing the PC thing and caving to this bullshit.

Political Theatre. They found an asshole Democrat willing to prosecute. More pathetic shite from the Establishment Elites. To hell with em. Go Trump!!

Political Theatre. They found an asshole Democrat willing to prosecute. More pathetic shite from the Establishment Elites. To hell with em. Go Trump!!

Political persecution is what I call it.

Fucking idiots still think Michelle Fields is a Democrat... That is the level of their knowledge...

Just another scam. They hunted and found a Democrat douchebag willing to prosecute. But i don't think it's gonna be enough to derail the Trump Train.

The prosecutor is the state attorney in that district dumbass.

Fucking idiots still think Michelle Fields is a Democrat... That is the level of their knowledge...

Talkin about the Democrat douchebag Prosecutor. Keep up.

I see you suffer from the same knee jerk reaction as Michelle Fields does.

Trump gets closer to a brokered convention every day. The Dems have nothing to do with that either. Crap like the op is nothing more than a distraction.

Forum List

Back