Police reform is coming to New York city, but will the NYPD follow the law

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Police Reform Is Coming to New York City, but Will the NYPD Follow the Law?

In December 2017, the New York City Council passed two police reform measures, collectively known as the Right to Know Act, which aimed to improve communication and transparency during police stops and searches. On Friday, both bills will take full effect, and the New York Police Department will be tasked with implementing the council’s mandate to become more transparent and accountable. But there are good reasons to be skeptical that the NYPD will implement the law faithfully.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Al Sharpton is gaining some success when he said a few years ago they need to Federalize the police.

That's the last thing you idiots want. Not saying that is the case in this article I am saying this is the first step taken to what I mentioned about Federal police.

Federalized police do not have to listen to a gawd dam thing the state says, they don't have to have the same policies as state/local police.

They can beat the crap out of you too and be much worse.

That is only if the state / . local police lost their authority Sharpton wants our cops to NOT Have guns just like in Europe.

I am just going to put this here as truth..

I watched this video like 20 times..and I cry every time..

• Banned
I am just going to put this here as truth..

I watched this video like 20 times..and I cry every time..

The cop should of used is car and ran his truck over..

What would you do?

That's a tough one to answer, on one hand that cop had every right to shoot that guy obviously. Buuuuut, knowing how many vets have come back with PTSD etc should we really execute them for yes even horrible, horrible crimes they might have committed because the war unbalanced many.

I don't believe in the death penalty either though so.

Forum List

Back