Police Officer Saves Man & Dog From Fire

Heroic.

Now lets hate him because someone wearing similar clothing across the country did something bad. Wait...thats profiling. But hes not black so its ok.

There are lots of stories out there like this about good cops. But they don't serve a purpose for an intended agenda by some, sadly.

Are there some back cops out there? Of course, but they are few and far between.

There are lots of stories out there like this about good cops. But they don't serve a purpose for an intended agenda by some, sadly.

Are there some back cops out there? Of course, but they are few and far between.

Yup. They'd rather hear that a cop shot some poor innocent guy who wasn't doing anything and of course the guy will be black and the officer white.

Now thats news.

I guess you realized I meant bad, not back. Should have proofread.
Do I think the bad cops should be brought to justice? Yes. But it needs to be real, rather than jumping on any story without the facts being known.

I am thankful for good cops, and we need to bring them to light more often.

I would not want to be one in todays world, not knowing that at any moment someone might be willing to take me down, just because of my profession, whether by lies, partial truths or physically. If I had a family I would have to think even harder, knowing that my career, due to an agenda could be ruined, and I could not provide for them as I need to.

CREWE, Va. (WTVR) – A little girl who broke her leg in a car accident may have missed her school Valentine’s Day party, but she received an extra dose of Valentine’s Day love — thanks to a police officer who went above and beyond the call of duty.
Officer Baxter Stegall got to the scene and noticed Najah was hurting. Stegall stayed with Najah until paramedics rushed her to the hospital...

“I have a daughter about the same age and I thought about my daughter being in the same position,” said Stegall.

While comforting the child, Najah told Stegall her school Valentine’s Day party was the next day. Najah’s injuries forced her to miss the party.

After the accident Officer Stegall used his own money to buy Najah a Valetine’s Day box filled with candy, trinkets and toys.

“The police officer came and gave me gifts for my own Valentine’s party,” said Najah.

“Everyone needs a Valentine, so on March 4 officers went to Najah’s house and had a belated Valentine’s Day gathering, delivering candy, cards and more,” Crewe Police posted, along with a photo, on Facebook.

this never made the national news, to my knowledge

crewe-officer.jpg

Yup. They'd rather hear that a cop shot some poor innocent guy who wasn't doing anything and of course the guy will be black and the officer white.

Now thats news.

Forum List

Back