Police: Man accused of deadly Rally’s shooting turns himself in

Are you more upset another young black male made the wrong choice in life or the OP for posting the story
I hate that a young black man choose the wrong path in life and I hate the fact that a racist hag seems to think that because one black man commits a crime that every black man in America is responsible for the crime as well.

How about you boot licker, are you proud that she loves to post every petty crime a black man commits and ignores all the crimes white men commit.

I hate that a young black man choose the wrong path in life and I hate the fact that a racist hag seems to think that because one black man commits a crime that every black man in America is responsible for the crime as well.

How about you boot licker, are you proud that she loves to post every petty crime a black man commits and ignores all the crimes white men commit.
Your posts appear to show you are more upset about the OP’s choice to post a story than you are the criminals the story is about. You can’t prevent people from being racist, you should know it’s a learned behavior

She posts em with lots of spelling and grammar errors. Horse apples seems to be poorly educated.

Forum List

Back