Police Flee High Crime California For Texas

“Sounds like there’s a grand bargain to be had: California sends Texas all its good law enforcement officers, and in return Texas sends California all the homeless drug addicts and illegal aliens so beloved by the Democratic Party over ordinary, law-abiding citizens.”

Law-abiding TAX PAYING citizens.

CA police: Hey, CA, can you have our backs when doing this job?

CA: The best we can do is give alcohol to the homeless.
they love illegal aliens in california. they roll out the red carpet for them. AND DON'T CALL THEM ILLEGAL ALIENS! for them they are undocumented immigrants.

you have never been to california have you?...
I worked in the fields in Salinas Ca for a harvesting company called Bud Antle . it later became Bud of california .later it merged with the harvesting company Tanimura and became Tanimura & Antle. I worked in a celery harvesting crew. Yes I have been in Ca.

The police in CA are a part of the high crime.
^^^ Democrats want less cops and more crime.

Democrats believe the cops are the criminals

The criminals are being let loose on Americans by democrats as an attack on America and Americans by their WEF masters.

Democrats are working with the WEF to collapse America and usher in the great reset.

I worked in the fields in Salinas Ca for a harvesting company called Bud Antle . it later became Bud of california .later it merged with the harvesting company Tanimura and became Tanimura & Antle. I worked in a celery harvesting crew. Yes I have been in Ca.
when did you work there?.....much of what you said is bullshit.....

when did you work there?.....much of what you said is bullshit.....
it is not bullshit .it was in the 80s. it has been a long time. back then they had harvesting crews. there were 15 cutters and 15 packers. and other workers that did other work in the crew. in total there were around 40 workers in a crew. then there were the loaders that loaded the boxes full of celery onto the trucks. and of course the crew foreman and his assistant. in the time I was there I only saw one woman working in the celery crews.. now it is different. I have seen videos on Youtube of celery harvesters in Salinas Ca. now they use big machines . people sit on the machine mostly women and pack the celery that the cutters cut as they move behind the machine. the cutters cut the celery and place it on a band which moves the celery to where the packers sit. when I was there the people at Bud Antle were very strict with the cutters about removing any leaves on each celery that were edible. we had to remove only leaves that were not edible. the foreman told us, the farmers invest a lot money in their celery crops and any edible leaves you remove from any celery you cut reduces the size of the celery and the farmers lose money. at the time I was there Bud Antle had seven celery crews and a training crew. they identified then with numbers. there was the 21, the 22 the 23,24,25,26 and 27. the 21 was the crew with the most seniority. I started in the training crew and ended up in 21 crew. in that kind of work there was high turn over. it was hard work. people would get older and leave, new younger workers would come in. you do not understand how this kind of work was done in the 80s.

No, clean up the police.

I'm willing ...

360_F_306598880_vyssRusUkFR55GrUbRCimFVWuznJs3Se.jpg

it is not bullshit .it was in the 80s. it has been a long time. back then they had harvesting crews. there were 15 cutters and 15 packers. and other workers that did other work in the crew. in total there were around 40 workers in a crew. then there were the loaders that loaded the boxes full of celery onto the trucks. and of course the crew foreman and his assistant. in the time I was there I only saw one woman working in the celery crews.. now it is different. I have seen videos on Youtube of celery harvesters in Salinas Ca. now they use big machines . people sit on the machine mostly women and pack the celery that the cutters cut as they move behind the machine. the cutters cut the celery and place it on a band which moves the celery to where the packers sit. when I was there the people at Bud Antle were very strict with the cutters about removing any leaves on each celery that were edible. we had to remove only leaves that were not edible. the foreman told us, the farmers invest a lot money in their celery crops and any edible leaves you remove from any celery you cut reduces the size of the celery and the farmers lose money. at the time I was there Bud Antle had seven celery crews and a training crew. they identified then with numbers. there was the 21, the 22 the 23,24,25,26 and 27. the 21 was the crew with the most seniority. I started in the training crew and ended up in 21 crew. in that kind of work there was high turn over. it was hard work. people would get older and leave, new younger workers would come in. you do not understand how this kind of work was done in the 80s.
lol the 80's?......what happened to this?.....they love illegal aliens in california. they roll out the red carpet for them. AND DON'T CALL THEM ILLEGAL ALIENS! for them they are undocumented immigrants...........only to the politicians and the die hard democrats maybe......

^^^ Democrats want less cops and more crime.

Democrats believe the cops are the criminals

The criminals are being let loose on Americans by democrats as an attack on America and Americans by their WEF masters.

Democrats are working with the WEF to collapse America and usher in the great reset.

I agree with every word. ^^^:thup:

lol the 80's?......what happened to this?.....they love illegal aliens in california. they roll out the red carpet for them. AND DON'T CALL THEM ILLEGAL ALIENS! for them they are undocumented immigrants...........only to the politicians and the die hard democrats maybe......
I am with Trump on immigration. I support legal immigration just like he does. illegal aliens are not undocumented immigrants.They are ILLEGAL ALIENS. this illegal aliens do have documents and their documents identify them as citizens of a foreign country .

Forum List

Back