Police Find Allegedly Malnourished 4-Year-Old Who Thought Her Name Was 'Idiot' as Parents Arrested

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Last week, Arkansas police arrested a couple for allegedly starving and beating a 4-year-old girl who told authorities her name was "Idiot," PEOPLE confirms.

According to arrest affidavits, the malnourished 4-year-old's mother, 30-year-old Jennifer Denen, and the mother's live-in boyfriend, Clarence Reed, 47, have each been charged with domestic battery, permitting abuse of a minor and endangering the welfare of a minor.

Investigators allege Reed referred to the child only as "Idiot," leading the little gAirl to think that was her name. When officers first found her, they found deep bruising on parts of her body. She also had a black eye, a cut on her forehead and one of her eyes was swollen.

clarence-reed-800.jpg

=========================================

You thinking what I am thinking? Yeah, you are thinking what I am thinking.

I hope they are refused a choice of solitary confinement.

Especially with her. Despite some of the women in prison being hard core criminals, they don't tolerate doing that to kids. Many of them are also mothers and can be far more brutal than any male when it comes to kids.

who gives a flying fuck what happens to them....i hope the kids are placed in safe home....how can anyone take the trust of a wee one and do this....i just do not get this shit..when the bestest toddler takes my hand we got a deal....i will make sure she is safe....period....i could not imagine my reaction if someone called her an idiot...

I hope that they enjoy being the punching bag you know their fellow inmates will be turning them into when they get wind of why they have this couple for company.

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly

Unfortunately this happens all over the world.

Those two should be shot. Never mind jail.

I hope that child lands in a good place. My God. Who in hell could abuse a four year old little girl??

Those two morons. That's who.

This is similar to the story I saw from last week.

Parents arrested after 7-year-old, who hadn’t eaten for days, tried selling teddy bear for food, police say

When Officer Steve Dunham met the 7-year-old, the boy was offering to sell his teddy bear.

The little guy must have seemed industrious, standing in front of the CVS at the busy intersection of Second and Main in Franklin, Ohio, trying to hawk his toy on July 7. Most children don’t want to part with their stuffed animals. In this boy’s case, it was a lone source of comfort, but he was desperate.

He hadn’t eaten in days.

Perhaps if he sold the small bear for enough money, he could walk across the street and get a kid’s meal at Subway. At the very least, a Snickers bar from CVS. Those cost mere quarters.

And it must have seemed like a charitable area. One walking the short two blocks from the Great Miami River to the CVS would see the towering spires of at least four churches.

But he wasn’t having any luck.

Still, being downtown and completely alone was likely better than being home. His parents allegedly weren’t even aware he’d left the house.

Parents arrested after 7-year-old, who hadn’t eaten for days, tried selling teddy bear for food, police say

Cp09lr_XYAQaGR8.jpg

========================================

Could you imagine? The little boy selling a teddy bear for food.

Last week, Arkansas police arrested a couple for allegedly starving and beating a 4-year-old girl who told authorities her name was "Idiot," PEOPLE confirms.

According to arrest affidavits, the malnourished 4-year-old's mother, 30-year-old Jennifer Denen, and the mother's live-in boyfriend, Clarence Reed, 47, have each been charged with domestic battery, permitting abuse of a minor and endangering the welfare of a minor.

Investigators allege Reed referred to the child only as "Idiot," leading the little gAirl to think that was her name. When officers first found her, they found deep bruising on parts of her body. She also had a black eye, a cut on her forehead and one of her eyes was swollen.

clarence-reed-800.jpg

=========================================

You thinking what I am thinking? Yeah, you are thinking what I am thinking.[/QUOTE

This is similar to the story I saw from last week.

When Officer Steve Dunham met the 7-year-old, the boy was offering to sell his teddy bear.

The little guy must have seemed industrious, standing in front of the CVS at the busy intersection of Second and Main in Franklin, Ohio, trying to hawk his toy on July 7. Most children don’t want to part with their stuffed animals. In this boy’s case, it was a lone source of comfort, but he was desperate.

He hadn’t eaten in days.

Perhaps if he sold the small bear for enough money, he could walk across the street and get a kid’s meal at Subway. At the very least, a Snickers bar from CVS. Those cost mere quarters.

And it must have seemed like a charitable area. One walking the short two blocks from the Great Miami River to the CVS would see the towering spires of at least four churches.

But he wasn’t having any luck.

Still, being downtown and completely alone was likely better than being home. His parents allegedly weren’t even aware he’d left the house.

Cp09lr_XYAQaGR8.jpg

========================================

Could you imagine? The little boy selling a teddy bear for food.
I hope whoever left that little boy to fend for himself was starved just as badly as he was if not more! To me, they wouldn't have even deserved bread or water!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back