Police Chief tells off #BLM idiots; "If they're offended...I don't care."

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Slowly but surely some refreshing blowback against this BLM nonsense is emerging. This police chief ripped into them. He was then accused of being insensitive about being on his cell phone during a protesters town hall meeting. His answer? "Yeah...I was on it...following updates on an incident where a 5 year old girl just got shot in drive by" and rips into the idiots about black gang violence and says he's leaving to go to the scene now where cops are processing a dead 5 year old child.

It's time to push back folks.

"If some of the people here gave a good God damn about the victims of crime maybe I'd take them more seriously"

"If he's offended by that.....too bad."

Bravo chief.

Yep, it's WAY past time to push back at them. Do what they do and get in their face just the way that police chief did. they are fly by night bshitters just out to make a scene and disrupt our lives. if they really cared about black lives. they'd be marching out in the gang infested ghettos demanding ALL black killings be stopped. then they might have a chance to come out and PREACH to the rest of us

Forum List

Back