Poland prepares plans to invade Belarus

It will soon be the only way to save Russia.
Definitely, not. From their point of view, the best (and only possible) way to save Russia is to destroy Western invaders one more time.

Notice how the hard liners are now calling for martial law with the next mobilization? It is because they understand the cost of the war and the sanctions are destabilizing Russia.
Actually, no. They do know, that the current level of sanctions is quite acceptable, actually it even increase Russian wealth. They are preparing for the escalation of the conflict, which is really possible.

Russia will scurry out of Ukraine as it did out of Afghanistan or break up as the USSR did.
Or, what is also possible, Russian Army will take Berlin and Paris as they did it back in 1945 and 1812.

About time Poland invaded a foreign country instead of the other way round. I wish them luck in Belarus. They needn't stop until they reach the Russian border. If Poland invades Belarus for real does that mean Putin is done as a dictator with nukes?

Last edited:
About time Poland invaded a foreign country instead of the other way round. I wish them luck in Belarus. They needn't stop until they reach the Russian border. If Poland invades Belarus for real does that mean Putin is done as a dictator with nukes?
No. It would mean that Poland is done.

No. It would mean that Poland is done.

But...but...but Putin can't even fight Ukraine. He's had his biggest ships sunk, his new bridges to Crimea torn asunder and drone attacks in the very city of Moscow itself. I give you my word the Russian people do not regard him favorably.

Last edited:
But...but...but Putin can't even fight Ukraine. He's had his biggest ships sunk, his new bridges to Crimea torn asunder and drone attacks in very city of Moscow itself. I give you my word the Russian people do not regard him favorably.
He is not fighting Ukraine, not yet. It's a special operation, and it's priority is minimisation of the losses and collateral damage, because the consider Ukrainians as a part of Russian nation. It's better to kill the Nazies in field then decrease human rights in the attempt to prevent a terroristic threats. What is even more important, the Russians are getting richer, and they like it.
Fighting against Poland will be a war, may be a Local War, but much more likely - a Regional War (which means usage of the nuclear weapons).

Forum List

Back