Pledge to Democracy, 2022

Yeah, the criminals run the election process.

The vote is stolen by the very people who certified it.
Thus, the paranoid delusion metastasizes.

When documented reality consistently and relentlessly refutes a crackpot article of faith, declare that irrefutable reality unacceptable.

Unnamed airy-fairy imps in vast numbers conspired in a monumental, undetectable caper to steal an inexplicable "Landslide!" and left no clues as to who they are or how they did it.

Tinfoil MAGA cap required!
Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 8.34.49 AM.png

Thus, the paranoid delusion metastasizes.

When documented reality consistently and relentlessly refutes a crackpot article of faith, declare that irrefutable reality unacceptable.

Unnamed airy-fairy imps in vast numbers conspired in a monumental, undetectable caper to steal an inexplicable "Landslide!" and left no clues as to who they are or how they did it.

Tinfoil MAGA cap required!
View attachment 637919

Except, Mr. Chinese stooge propagandist, we have evidence.

DURRRRRRRR

Maybe you should pledge to quit lying out your ass.
Here's a "pledge" Trumptards got behind.

On Saturday, Donald Trump led a rally of supporters to raise their right hands and take a pledge that they would vote for him. “Let’s do a pledge. Who likes me in this room?” Trump asked the crowd at a rally in Orlando, Florida, .

“I’ve never done this before. Can I have a pledge? A swearing? Raise your right hand.”
The Republican presidential front-runner then proceeded to get the audience to repeat after him. “I do solemnly swear that I, no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there are hurricanes or whatever, will vote on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for president.”

Give it a rest, Chinese stooge. There is tons of evidence. The corrupt swamp creatures kept the evidence from being presented.

You are merely wasting your time. We know how propaganda works, and you suck at it.
Your impotence in contriving any recounts, audits, or court challenges that support the crackpot notion of a stolen "Landslide!" is apparent.

What becomes obvious is that the vast conspiracy to dump the trump was comprised of 81,268,924 Americans, 51.3% of the electorate, assigning the President they elected 306 electoral votes - entirely consistent with four years of relentlessly negative polling.

Last edited:
You seem to be very pissy, but I have merely requested that true believers in the "Big Lie" provide a list of all current litigations by any prosecutors and by any legislators in any and all legitimate venues contesting any of those results - or any such adjudications sine the election.

The certified election results were subjected to legitimate recounts, audits, and dozens of court challenges, as well as an illegitimate goon attack on Congress.

There remains no credible empirical data to support the notion of a such vast conspiracy, no suspects, no current challenges, and not even any tentative theories as to how such an imaginary heist was achieved.

Becoming verklempt about the facts in no way refutes the facts.
So you don’t comprehend well, and you copy/paste well.

Your being incapable of citing any recounts, audits or court challenges to the certified 2020 presidential election result that support the Big Lie is not something you should feel personally inadequate about.

No one can.

I acknowledge your impotence in citing any recounts, audits, court appeals, or any other adjudications that challenge the certified results of the 2020 presidential election. The fact that there is no such litigation being filed anywhere underscores the moral and evidentiary feebleness of such a fantasy.

Your being incapable of citing any recounts, audits or court challenges to the certified 2020 presidential election result that support the Big Lie is not something you should feel personally inadequate about.

No one can.
You argue when I am not arguing. You are either a bot or you are one dumb son of a bitch.

I acknowledge your impotence in citing any recounts, audits, court appeals, or any other adjudications that challenge the certified results of the 2020 presidential election. The fact that there is no such litigation being filed anywhere underscores the moral and evidentiary feebleness of such a fantasy.
I never claimed there was troll. Cletus, keep the copy paste BS up, it really shows us how fucking stupid you are.

Are you and Clayton having a contest to see who can be the most mind-numbingly tedious or something?

Forum List

Back