Please stop attacking Canada. Remember, we are a "democracy with Canadian characteristics"....

Aug 6, 2012
I have explained to many what these characteristics entail, so, either accept us for the fascist police state principles we use and which enemies of America we embrace, or, call us out and ensure there are consequences for abuses.

That is all, as you were.

I have explained to many what these characteristics entail, so, either accept us for the fascist police state principles we use and which enemies of America we embrace, or, call us out and ensure there are consequences for abuses.

I have no problem with you guys enforcing regulations on where truckers can park and lock down their vehicles. Police enforce them down here, also.

I have always thought of Canada kinda like the real nice family that, though no fault of their own, live in the apartment above the crack house.

I sure hope Trudy approves of this post

I would hate to see him freeze your bank account and take your first born.

I have no problem with you guys enforcing regulations on where truckers can park and lock down their vehicles. Police enforce them down here, also.
The Civil Rights movement of the '60s broke many laws through civil disobedience. The breaking of those minor laws brought recognition of racism in the Jim Crow South, a much greater evil than merely marching through towns and sitting in at segregated establishments.

And so it is as well with the Freedom Truckers.
Did you have any problems with segregation in the Jim Crow South of the sixties?

Doesn't sound like it, as you back Trudeau, the fascist in black face, when he steals other's money, way of making a living and gasoline, and their very living quarters to gain compliance, including roughing up and arresting a 4'10" great grandfather for the dastardly crime of merely honking his car horn. Video shows Canadian great-grandad, 78, arrested for honking horn in support of ‘Freedom Convoy’ truckers

The sight of this Canadian cop towering over this little man and twisting and contorting his arm
will surely be seen by future generations in he same vein as the redneck cops in Alabama
using police dogs and fire hoses to try and stop the demonstrations in Selma.

Breaking minor laws such as parking and occupying spaces in Ottawa and bridges on the border
seems to be the only way to make a dictator like Justin Trudeau stop his vaccine mandates which
are of scientifically dubious value anyway.

The only way to make a dictator like Trudeau capitulate is to dramatize a problem effecting the lives of
many good people by doing something he cannot ignore.

It sounds like you have thrown in with an authoritarian punk like Trudeau who is not afraid himself to break laws to get what he wants....vaccine submission at any cost! You are on the wrong side of history. Not smart.

Last edited:
The Civil Rights movement of the '60s broke many laws through civil disobedience. The breaking of those minor laws brought recognition of racism in the Jim Crow South, a much greater evil than merely marching through towns and sitting in at segregated establishments.

And so it is as well with the Freedom Truckers.
Did you have any problems with segregation in the Jim Crow South of the sixties?

Breaking minor laws such as parking and occupying spaces in Ottawa and bridges on the border
seems to be the only way to make a dictator like Justin Trudeau stop his vaccine mandates which
are of scientifically dubious value anyway.

The only way to make a dictator like Trudeau capitulate is to dramatize a problem effecting the lives of
many good people by doing something he cannot ignore.

It sounds like you have thrown in with an authoritarian punk like Trudeau who is not afraid himself to break laws to get what he wants....vaccine submission at any cost! You are on the wrong side of history. Not smart.
Why do Canadians think they have any freedom?

They have no Bill of Rights after all.

Are they not well educated?

It's over! Let's all just let it go as a very successful police operation that hasn't had any need for excessive violence and deaths of either police or citizens.

And also, an example of how protests can go on in Canada for weeks, at least until the protesters threaten violence with the use of guns.

Forum List

Back