Please prove to me that blacks are our equals?

The first article reports the researcher as "What is not at all obvious is what the genetic contribution is. "

so those articles are racist?

show me how......

don't see any mention of race IIRC

Uncomfortable facts about a certain race=racist. No matter how much science you have supporting such.

Society no longer seeks the truth...Just whatever feels good. :eusa_silenced: We have become an emotion driven society that has to turn a blind eye to black violence and troubles.

It's not going to be pretty.

Last edited:
Answer her question. Why is it so important for you to believe that blacks are less intelligent than whites because of genetics? There is no argument, just a simple question.

Why do you assume it's important to me?

I look at the facts as they are presented. I don't know exactly why there's an IQ gap. I just know there is one. I've heard varying arguments as to why that is. I've heard some say it's environmental others say it's cultural and some believe it's genetic. Or it could be a combination or none of the above.

In order of importance, this don't even rank. But it's worth exploring and discussing since it was brought up.

No you haven't. I've completely disproven your bigotted opinion with SCIENTIFIC fact. You're what people complain about.. the IGNORANT redneck who HATES people because of their skin color.. I have ZERO tolerance for people like you. I'm done debating with you.. you're not worth my time.

You have proven nothing.

Quit lying. If the moon was green tonight, you could use that to blame race differences as being genetic.

You can't prove anything, so what you think, kiddo, has no import.

Answer her question. Why is it so important for you to believe that blacks are less intelligent than whites because of genetics? There is no argument, just a simple question.

Why do you assume it's important to me?

I look at the facts as they are presented. I don't know exactly why there's an IQ gap. I just know there is one. I've heard varying arguments as to why that is. I've heard some say it's environmental others say it's cultural and some believe it's genetic. Or it could be a combination or none of the above.

In order of importance, this don't even rank. But it's worth exploring and discussing since it was brought up.

I haven't lied and I don't lie.

I'm not attempting to prove anything you numbnutted fuck. I'm simply showing that there is more than one argument to be made and it's worth discussing.

not tyring to put words in your mouth but

when you say difference you are not referring to random individuals but larger demographic trends

Yes I'm speaking in general terms. There are exceptions to every rule.

chances are if you take two people off the street and give them an IQ test one or both will fall within the 88 to 112 range. That scenario would likely include 60% of the population.

20% being below 88 and 20% being above 112

Good a guess as any I supppose.

ummmm

my point is that intelligence is heritable to a major extent.

60% to 80% heritable

project much?

Anyone who begin's their posts with, "Ummm" is a joke. I don't care what your point is, it's not scientific.. In regard to projecting, I'm not the one in this thread and throughout the race forum ranting over the "Superior White race." Do yourself a favor, stay off of my radar.

so can you link us to these white supremacist posts?

in addition we must now discount al science and study more than a month old.

that includes Pythagoras, Newton, Einstein, Shaywitz............

PS you can always use the ignore function

it seems as if ladyGS has confused her moral outrage for facts and logic.

race realists (for lack of a better term) have taken a stand that intelligence is developed through genetic inheritance which is modified by environmental conditions. usually the the split is described as 50/50. the total variance is described as 1=(genetic contribution)+(environmental contribution). the problem is that no one seems to understand the environmental conditions very well. nutritional factors dont appear to matter much after a certain (low) threshhold is reached. parental conditions matter in childhood but appear to fade dramatically after that and be almost non-existent by adulthood. the child's own tendencies (presumably genetic in nature) would seem to be one of the strongest environmental conditions. some kids like to read, some to build, some to sing, some are shy, others are outgoing. these lead to individual experiences that have their own impact.

we can't control environment much better than genetics actually, after we provide a certain minimal standard which is available to anyone in our abundant society. the child will choose their own way, albeit influenced by peers, siblings, parents and coincidence.

culture may have an important role in outcomes but not in IQ. there is no mechanism to get into the body and disrupt the actual functioning of the brain. IQ is the measurement of how well the brain works, not how much has been learned.

the scientists who actually work in this field consider strong genetic components as the 'null hypothesis'. there is no other way to fit the data into a coherent model. only people who get their information from talking heads on TV think that human beings are blank slates with no genetic predispositions.

Everyone on this message board has been out achieved by some outstanding black.

Blacks are out achieved by whites proportionally.

Why is one statement ok while the other is not even though both are true?

I am be wrong but doesn't IQ really deal with what a person has learned and not their ability to learn?

That being the case, all this reflects is that blacks have received inferior education at home and in school.

What an ignorant thing to say. You have the IQ of a card table.

Actually, it has been my experience that many people think the same way as longknife. They think that those with higher IQs are smarter (know more) than those with lower IQs but this is not always the case. Determination also plays a significant part in the learning process, and a person who puts more effort into study and practice can learn more than a person with a higher IQ.

you are confusing two different traits, character and intellect. if two people have the same work ethic then the one with higher IQ will typically learn more. if two people have the same IQ then the person with the better work ethic will learn more. you have to hold at least on variable steady. you could also hold the amount learned steady and see how character and IQ can combine in different ratios to get to the same result.

Creating DIVISION never improves society..

No, "division" is what created some of the planet's greatest societies.

America is one example.

Negged you back, you little pissy racist.. If you're an example of the Superior white race, God help us!:ahole-1:

Great debate technique. Instead of calling those with whom you disagree "racist", why don't you try meeting them with facts and logic?

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

EQUAL ?...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1R50LpFh_M]Forrest Griffin talks about Anderson Silva fight - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back