Please Pray For The Truckers

I pray for all working-class people around the world, Ukraine and Russian, Canadian and American.

I pray for the good people in high places to protect us ALL.

I Pray the innocent class in our Global Caste System that never starts this bullshit that just wants to earn enough money to enjoy life with friends and family and nothing more are protected.

Warmongers Prey a different way. Judas Goats.

My prayers are going out to the people of The Ukraine, not a bunch of folks upset over wearing a mask.
It's not over a mask..........It is support for the truckers in Canada where they have gone full NAZI over covid...........

vaccine passports or WE WILL DESTROY YOU.........That is the BS going on to our north. and in many Blue shit hole areas in this country.

Not here though.......We told your side to go to hell a long time ago.

I pray for all working-class people around the world, Ukraine and Russian, Canadian and American.

I pray for the good people in high places to protect us ALL.

I Pray the innocent class in our Global Caste System that never starts this bullshit that just wants to earn enough money to enjoy life with friends and family and nothing more are protected.

Warmongers Prey a different way. Judas Goats.
I pray for the 99% of America's truckers who are on the road WORKING.

I have been divided on the convoy. Part of me says, great outward sign of solidarity and resolve. Part of me says staying at home with your supply chain vehicle until they beg you to get on the road could work better.

I pray for people to open their eyes...........Urkraine was turned into nothing but a puppet by the covert agencies of the United States. I suppose Putin finally got feed up. What would you do if the Russian secret services began using Cuba (90 miles US soil) as a special training ground to interfere in the business of the United States?

You don't have to answer that simply look toward Cuba in the early 60s. Pay of Pigs sound familiar? This has been building up for years.

www.aol.com/news/cia-trained-ukrianian-paramilitaries-may-185258470.html This information has been removed from their site, I wonder why?

Last edited:
I pray for people to open their eyes...........Urkraine was turned into nothing but a puppet by the covert agencies of the United States. I suppose Putin finally got feed up. What would you do if the Russian secret services began using Cuba (90 miles US soil) as a special training ground to interfere in the business of the United States?

You don't have to answer that simply look toward Cuba in the early 60s. Pay of Pigs sound familiar?
Still providing aid and comfort to Russia, eh?

Forum List

Back