Please move “Final Solution for Jews” to Rubber Room or Badlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK…I see they moved it. Thank you for applying the rules consistently.
Does little to muzzle the Hamas sympathizer. She's been pumping these animals up for literal years here on this site.

Thank you to the mods for being consistent
Well, the one Thing I DO know is that they wouldn't mess around if they found evidence that an actual Hamas member was working this site.

I'm sure they would have an emergency meeting of the mods, come up with a plan, run it past the site owners and announce our new moderator post haste.

Well, the one Thing I DO know is that they wouldn't mess around if they found evidence that an actual Hamas member was working this site.

I'm sure they would have an emergency meeting of the mods, come up with a plan, run it past the site owners and announce our new moderator post haste.
Yet a Coyote is let to run free... Lol!!!!

In a post just 35 minutes ago by Don’t Taz Me, he outlined that the “clean start” rules means that INFLAMMATORY words must not be in a thread title.

The phrase “Final Solution” refers to Hitler’s attempt to genocide the Jews, and using it in a title, in the midst of raging antisemitism, is certainly inflammatory. It has attracted the usual Jew-haters, with one even saying we need a Final Solution to the Jews, and we need it soon.

I realize this forum has become very inviting to HAMAS supporters, but please….let’s apply the rules equally. The title is inflammatory and designed to bait.
It's not hard to see where the mods stand on this.

:eusa_think:

By 'this'? I mean taz.

Clearly, an admin did not change the reality of the moderatorship on this forum and Aye is seldom around which isn't really all that important since taz's been here long enough so that he doesn't have to follow the instructions. He just has to listen to the instructions and then go back to doing what he always has done.

I remember the days when all the mods were trolls and many longer-term staff still are.
Thank you to the mods for being consistent
That members have to request such a thing shows just how close the world is to disaster...

Heh heh. Yeah. Poor Lisa. She's such a victim. All you've done since the day you showed up around here is piss and moan about being personally victimized in some way. Appealing to authority to have your feelings addressed. You clearly have control issues. You carrry yourself like a control freak with an entitlement mindset, observably.

You can take that antisemitic bullshit and stick that straight up your ass, too. That infantile horse shit doesn't work on me. lol...
You were always slavering for Coyote.

I wondered about that.

You were always slavering for Coyote.

I wondered about that.
Pft. Please.

I'm one of the very, very, very few around here who has the fortitude to call a spade a spade on either theoretical side of the party of one.

A lot of people don't like to hear the truth about themselves. Especially when they really aren't any different from one another where it really matters.

I don't regurgitate what people want to hear.

I say what needs to be heard.

That's what men do...

Pft. Please.

I'm one of the very, very, very few around here who has the fortitude to call a spade a spade of either theoretical side of the party of one.

A lot of people don't like to hear the truth. Especially when they really arenlt any different from one another where it really matters.

I don't regurgitate what people want to hear.

I say what needs to be heard.

That's what men do...

Cry me a river.

Yet, you seem a completely different poster than the one whose p.ms I enjoyed just a few months ago.

You sound a lot more like Coyote, now, than you did then.

I'm just consistent in my principles. A foreign concept, I know. A feller's gotta stand alone of he must. But he must stand. That's why I don't give a flying fuck about anyone's two bit opinion of me personally. Reason being is they're usually about as consistent as Ropey's crooked dick anyway. It's not me who is different. I'm gonna say what I'm gonna say, just like I always have, regardless of who likes it or who doesn't. But I will always be consistent. And I will never yield from my principles. And I damned sure won't ever sacrifice my freedom to do so in order to placate a bunch of self-righteous, frightened nobodies. Fuck the thought police. Pft.

Can you say that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back