Please Begin Removing All Sharp Objects From Your Home

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
This is an email being drafted by the new DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile to be sent to all Hillary supporters.
Snowden is about to drop a fucking political/legal MOAB on Hillary's head within the next couple of days.
Trump is licking his chops waiting for the news.
Trump bounces into the lead - CNNPolitics.com
'Queen For A Day' Hillary will never get her paws on 'The Precious'.
She'll keep drinking herself to death wrapped in Huma's loving embrace back in her Saudi money mansion.
Huma: "You're sure you've put me in your will for twenty million right sweetheart?".

This is an email being drafted by the new DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile to be sent to all Hillary supporters.
Snowden is about to drop a fucking political/legal MOAB on Hillary's head within the next couple of days.
She'll keep drinking herself to death wrapped in Huma's loving embrace back in her Saudi money mansion.
Huma: "You're sure you've put me in your will for twenty million right sweetheart?".
Speaking of drinking , what day of your binge is this?

Dear dannyboys
About the media coverage of Clinton/Trump
1. Clinton already has the legal establishment, judges and lawyers lobbies that have infiltrated 80% of govt.
And the corporate lobbies that can be bought, and the Media pushing for her election.
2. The only reason they are posting things like this about Trump
is to tease the audience, hype up the hype for ratings, and play both sides for money.

It's not about accuracy, or changing anyone's minds.
The election is already Clinton's or it is random where nobody can change or predict anything.

It's all about taking the game and selling it.
The proHillary supporters don't have to do anything, or pay a single dime, and Clinton already
has everyone paying and voting for her she can buy using the given game.

The people who are either pro-Trump, anti-Trump, anti-Hillary, are the
people being PLAYED UP AND DOWN BY THE MEDIA FOR RATINGS AND WEBSITE HITS.

That's all this is about.

Until and Unless Trump actually organizes a chosen team and funds proposed reform business plans
for govt, all we see in the media is HYPE back and forth, with NO SUBSTANCE just ****BAIT****

The only time that emotionally hyped BAIT matters is right before the vote.
This early on, it cannot be sustained, but the Media know the "up and down back and forth"
DRAMA is just to sell RATINGS and has nothing to do with changing anyone's minds or votes.

If I were Clinton's or Trump's campaign advisors:
* I would promote a huge campaign to get rid of human trafficking and stop warehousing
people in prisons so the state budgets can be used for health care
* I would start assigning heads of teams to set up business plans to build hospital complexes, production facilities and maximum security prisons guarded by military along the border (instead of just a wall)

Is there really a credible rumor that LADY HELL is a drinker?

Dear dannyboys
About the media coverage of Clinton/Trump
1. Clinton already has the legal establishment, judges and lawyers lobbies that have infiltrated 80% of govt.
And the corporate lobbies that can be bought, and the Media pushing for her election.
2. The only reason they are posting things like this about Trump
is to tease the audience, hype up the hype for ratings, and play both sides for money.

It's not about accuracy, or changing anyone's minds.
The election is already Clinton's or it is random where nobody can change or predict anything.

It's all about taking the game and selling it.
The proHillary supporters don't have to do anything, or pay a single dime, and Clinton already
has everyone paying and voting for her she can buy using the given game.

The people who are either pro-Trump, anti-Trump, anti-Hillary, are the
people being PLAYED UP AND DOWN BY THE MEDIA FOR RATINGS AND WEBSITE HITS.

That's all this is about.

Until and Unless Trump actually organizes a chosen team and funds proposed reform business plans
for govt, all we see in the media is HYPE back and forth, with NO SUBSTANCE just ****BAIT****

The only time that emotionally hyped BAIT matters is right before the vote.
This early on, it cannot be sustained, but the Media know the "up and down back and forth"
DRAMA is just to sell RATINGS and has nothing to do with changing anyone's minds or votes.

If I were Clinton's or Trump's campaign advisors:
* I would promote a huge campaign to get rid of human trafficking and stop warehousing
people in prisons so the state budgets can be used for health care
* I would start assigning heads of teams to set up business plans to build hospital complexes, production facilities and maximum security prisons guarded by military along the border (instead of just a wall)

good ideas Emily (see? I am agreeing with you) seems to me that tricky Hellsie has thinks well tied up and Trump is
very disorganized

Lady hell?

Lady hell?

aka Lady Macbeth

Lady hell?

aka Lady Macbeth
Got it, wash, wash, wash.

Lady hell?

aka Lady Macbeth
Got it, wash, wash, wash.

spots are spots------avoid bleach----it is a LAST RESORT

CoN0dUfVIAAVI_w.jpg

Forum List

Back