Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

It's the generalized bull shit you spout without any real answers that frustrates me, and how people actually believe it amazes me.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute a word of what you said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, call you names, curse and swear, insult the American people who have been paying for all my programs, and shout "LIES! BULLSHIT!" over and over without identifying what you said that's "wrong", and hope somebody somewhere believes me.

So you have nothing?

I think if workers had to write a check every payday for the taxes and other withholdings, I bet they would start paying closer attention to how the government spends their money.

People don't read their paycheck stub?

What percentage of your total income was your federal income tax for 2014?

I believe some laws to be too arbitrary and capricious to be necessary or proper.

That is why unions shouldn't have the dues taken out By the employer through payroll. Let the worker make that payment every month, to make sure they realize the costs and the benefits.

Bashing American workers to pay fees to banks to belong to a Union. Your a good little Republican drone sociopath.

I believe some laws to be too arbitrary and capricious to be necessary or proper.

That is why unions shouldn't have the dues taken out By the employer through payroll. Let the worker make that payment every month, to make sure they realize the costs and the benefits.
Why not just have the union bill the Firm for payroll and let them handle their own issues.

Why not leave it the way it is, it doesn't cost anyone anything.

Why should the firm take out the wages? It is between the union and the worker, have the union bill the individual and let the individual see how much they spend and what their return on investment is.

It's a voluntary deduction requested and initiated by the employee. It cost employers NOTHING to do.

For example; I have employees that have their entire pay deposited to their checking. I also have employees split their pay between checking and savings. DOESN'T COST ME A PENNY!

Why should the firm take out the wages? It is between the union and the worker, have the union bill the individual and let the individual see how much they spend and what their return on investment is.

It's a voluntary deduction requested and initiated by the employee. It cost employers NOTHING to do.

For example; I have employees that have their entire pay deposited to their checking. I also have employees split their pay between checking and savings. DOESN'T COST ME A PENNY!

There's nothing voluntary about it, numskull. Belonging to the union isn't voluntary and the union "agreement" with the company isn't "voluntary." Both are the result of government compulsion.

Why not just have the union bill the Firm for payroll and let them handle their own issues.

Why not leave it the way it is, it doesn't cost anyone anything.

It cost the employee whatever the amount of union dues are extracted.

Canadian, Republicans say that deducting the amount of the voluntary deduction requested and initiated by the employee costs the State money, it doesn't. It's a LIE! It's nothing more that American worker bashing.

There's nothing voluntary about it, numskull. Belonging to the union isn't voluntary and the union "agreement" with the company isn't "voluntary." Both are the result of government compulsion.

Any deduction from payroll other than required withholding is voluntary. If you were an American, you'd know that.

Canadian, Republicans say that deducting the amount of the voluntary deduction requested and initiated by the employee costs the State money, it doesn't. It's a LIE! It's nothing more that American worker bashing.

I don't care if the cost is zero. It isn't voluntary, and it isn't requested by the employee

Any deduction from payroll other than required withholding is voluntary. If you were an American, you'd know that.

If it's part of the so-called "union contract," then it isn't voluntary. It's compulsory. It's part of the "required withholding."

I don't care if the cost is zero. It isn't voluntary, and it isn't requested by the employee

An employer can't deduct anything from an employees pay other than mandated withholding unless it's approved by the employee. If you were an American you'd know that.

Yes we know you are a far left drone running the far left religious narrative.

If this passes then the unions claim they take care of their people, they could provide other avenues for people to pay their dues..

Also every year many people are forced to pay to get their hard earned money back from the government.

Does not seem to bother the most of the far left drones.

The issue is forcing Union members to pay a fee to pay their dues which is Republican for pay the good banks and screw workers.

Who is forced to pay to get their hard earned money back from the government?

H&R Block is not free.

If it's part of the so-called "union contract," then it isn't voluntary. It's compulsory. It's part of the "required withholding."

The contract is agreed to by the employee......Hello! A Union is a representative of the employee. Pay attention......OF THE EMPLOYEE!

H&R Block is not free.

That has to do with costs of State workers deducting Union wages for other State workers? How is that?

You stated in post #66:

"Who is forced to pay to get their hard earned money back from the government?"

I merely answered your question. Even Turbo Tax cost about $45 to use to file your taxes in order to get some of it back.

Some people chose to leave the union and might prefer that they don't have access to their account. A friend of mine decided to quit. He found out that unions don't consider you non-union when you quit, they just say you are behind in your dues.

There was another issue with some unions collecting other fees, which did go to fund campaign ads and they fought against having to notify people first when they were going to take the money.
Don't union pay rates and union jobs usually make up for that "deficiency" but freedom from Capitalism?

Not in those unions where you find over 500 of their employees waiting for work while still expected to "pay" dues out of their unemployment check. It's no wonder why some simply find it better to leave.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back