Picture from 1950's catalog would have leftists going crazy

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
14713685_10157769504120515_2268332167725850433_n.jpg

Wholesome WHITE Family with more than 1 child,admiring rifles in a safe fashion. Father probably works,mother takes care of home and kids. Oh yeah I can see the snowflakes getting triggered.

View attachment 95477

Wholesome WHITE Family with more than 1 child,admiring rifles in a safe fashion. Father probably works,mother takes care of home and kids. Oh yeah I can see the snowflakes getting triggered.
lol @ "more than 1 child"
We are required to be at Jew level of replacement, halving our population each generation.

View attachment 95477

We are required to be at Jew level of replacement, halving our population each generation.

I appears you don't know a lot of Jewish families. Many, such as mine, have 3-4 kids.

View attachment 95477

I appears you don't know a lot of Jewish families. Many, such as mine, have 3-4 kids.
all of whom will grow up to be lesbians and transgenders.

Nice try.

I am in the market myself for a Glock 26 Gen4 and they are sold out! I know the company is based in Austria, but they have a factory in Smyrna, Georgia too. Glock should go public with an IPO. Big stock rise potential as American citizens prepare themselves for battling illegal aliens, low info, low IQ democrat criminals, and imported Muslim savages.

View attachment 95477

aren't Jewish people white? I always considered them white. I had jewish friends growing up and they seemed to have basically the same family structure as everyone else in the neighborhood.

View attachment 95477

aren't Jewish people white? I always considered them white. I had jewish friends growing up and they seemed to have basically the same family structure as everyone else in the neighborhood.
Apparently Ghook doesn't agree. :dunno:

4_Glock-Tour_236-200x300.jpg

Also, with more gun factories like Glock in the above pic, more afro americans have the opportunity for good paying jobs! (They will need extra security however to make sure the firearms are not walking out at closing time.)

View attachment 95477

Birth of a New Earth: JEWS WANT TO DESTROY "THE WHITE RACE" - "REFUGEE CRISES" IS PART OF THE PLAN
View attachment 95477

Jews Are a ‘Race,’ Genes Reveal

View attachment 95477

Birth of a New Earth: JEWS WANT TO DESTROY "THE WHITE RACE" - "REFUGEE CRISES" IS PART OF THE PLAN
View attachment 95477

Jews Are a ‘Race,’ Genes Reveal
I'm sorry, I can't get involved. I just make wisecracks because I know they are watching me.

To show complete subservience arises contempt in the Jew-heart and I'd be in even more danger from them.

View attachment 95477

I agree. Just different dietary traditions and going into the synagogue on Saturday... Other than that? No difference....

View attachment 95477

I agree. Just different dietary traditions and going into the synagogue on Saturday... Other than that? No difference....
not all of them have that dietary thing going on either. and even if the do, so what?
I know people that eat fish, I hate fish, doesn't make me hate the person eating the fish.

View attachment 95477

Jews aren't white.

View attachment 95477

Jews aren't white.
well shit,
Now I have to send e-mails to all my jewish friends and let them know we can no longer associate with each other due to their racial status.
I think its a pretty low life thing for them to try and fool me all this time.

Must be worded properly however, you know how the jews like those lawyers.

View attachment 95477

Jews aren't white.
They look white to me. Here is a test for you. Just looking at Congressmen, lawyers, MSM people and high ranking government officials but not researching their ancestry what do they look to you?

Forum List

Back