Picard Review

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Slllllloooooooowwwww.

They basically took a one hour episode and dragged it out for several seasons.

Worst of all is the nonsensical language. F bombs left and right with zero reason. Star Trek was something you let kids watch.

I grew up with Kirk and Spock. Love the old Star Treks and many of the spinoffs.

Two thumbs down.
0 of 10 points.

Slllllloooooooowwwww.

Worst of all is the nonsensical language. F bombs left and right with zero reason. Star Trek was something you let kids watch.

I grew up with Kirk and Spock. Love the old Star Treks and many of the spinoffs.

Two thumbs down.
0 of 10 points.
Let me guess a Netflix production?

Slllllloooooooowwwww.

Two thumbs down.
0 of 10 points.
It was woke garbage.

I think it's Paramount.
I still have never paid for a service. A girlfriend gave me her password so I could watch that gangster movie. I think denero was in it and they had him young and old? There was nothing else.

Any time I hear something is good on one of these services, I ask my nephews to put it on when we’re up north. I’m looking forward to roadhouse.

Will these paramount or Netflix movies ever make it to cable?

I still have never paid for a service. A girlfriend gave me her password so I could watch that gangster movie. I think denero was in it and they had him young and old? There was nothing else.

Any time I hear something is good on one of these services, I ask my nephews to put it on when we’re up north. I’m looking forward to roadhouse.

Will these paramount or Netflix movies ever make it to cable?
Cable is going away.

Commercials destroyed television.

I'd rather stream an entire season in a day than have to sit for an hour and watch commercial after commercial on regular television.

Cable is going away.

Commercials destroyed television.

I'd rather stream an entire season in a day than have to sit for an hour and watch commercial after commercial on regular television.
I dvr everything. All the late shows, right now wwe is recording.

WWE is a weekly show.

I heard Monday night raw is going to Netflix next year. I may finally sign up.

I even dvr football games. Ff all the bs

they had strong females in it.....some guys just cant handle that....
ST:TNG had strong females, like Tasha Yar. They were well written and well liked.

Most modern day “strong females” are annoying girl bosses that have no deficiencies or weaknesses, and are always better than any man.

ST:TNG had strong females, like Tasha Yar. They were well written and well liked.

Most modern day “strong females” are annoying girl bosses that have no deficiencies or weaknesses, and are always better than any man.

lol...many guys here also complain about woman like tasha who kicks the shit out of men when she fights them....meaning she had no deficiencies or weaknesses, and was always better than any man.....

lol...many guys here also complain about woman like tasha who kicks the shit out of men when she fights them....meaning she had no deficiencies or weaknesses, and was always better than any man.....
Well Tasha had the equalizer, a gun (phaser).

It is funny though how modern movies and shows cast 110 pound women to beat up grown men all the time. Total fantasy.

Well Tasha had the equalizer, a gun (phaser).

It is funny though how modern movies and shows cast 110 pound women to beat up grown men all the time. Total fantasy.
Bruce Lee once said....."a well placed kick to the knee, to a man 2 times your size....and he goes down,and will probably need help getting to the hospital"....

Wow - f-bombs in a Star Trek?? That is almost sacrilege.
And yes the "super woman" characters in so many shows/movies is beyond old.
And no, it has nothing to do with a strong female character.
Who doesn't love Ripley in Alien? Or Vasquez in Alien 2?
Or Sarah Conner in Terminator?
All awesome.
Today's modern "super woman" is both over the top perfect at everything, usually a thin petite girl beating up 250lb. men. And then of course - they surround her with a bunch of helpless men with an average IQ of 85.

Forum List

Back