Photo Shows McConnell In Front of Confederate Flag. So ?

Cocaine Mitch is a symbol of what a loathesome place DC is. he is quick to compromise his principles, if he has any at all. he is a total squish with no ideological core. and he was first elected to the Senate the same year i was born for God's sake!

6HHgiKH.jpg

Of course, our intellectually lazy media will equate McConnell's posing to receive an award at an SCV event when a Confederate flag happened to be in the background with Northam's posing as a black man with a KKK guy standing beside him. The focus of Northam's photo was his being painted black and standing next to a KKK guy. The focus of McConnell's photo was his receiving an award from an SCV leader, not the Confederate flag that happened to be in the background.

One could fill a large photo album with pictures of Democratic politicians from the early 1900s through the 1960s, including FDR, who posed or spoke in front of the Confederate flag.

I can't see anything wrong with either but it IS nice to see the Dems destroying their own. Dilligaf??

Greg

Given Trump's birtherism, I don't think anyone with a MAGA hat just gets a free pass. It's not "ancient history." What happened 30-40 years ago .... it cannot tell you what is in someone's heart today. And that goes for everything, from how one treats women (or men), criminal offenses, paying your child care, substance abuse .......
Why would someone with a MAGA hat need a "pass" ?

Pass for what ?

Last edited:
Its a part of our history....it can not be washed away with PC soap....
oh by the way....

Id like to introduce you all to my cousin Jerry...he is from Georgia....

images

Of course, our intellectually lazy media will equate McConnell's posing to receive an award at an SCV event when a Confederate flag happened to be in the background with Northam's posing as a black man with a KKK guy standing beside him. The focus of Northam's photo was his being painted black and standing next to a KKK guy. The focus of McConnell's photo was his receiving an award from an SCV leader, not the Confederate flag that happened to be in the background.

One could fill a large photo album with pictures of Democratic politicians from the early 1900s through the 1960s, including FDR, who posed or spoke in front of the Confederate flag.

Commo jerk!!!

Jimmah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

lmao

Greg

So, what I "can't see the difference of is the different things that the Confederate flag represents". Really.

The Confederacy was created for one, and only one, purpose, to keep White supremacy, slavery, the ownership of human beings, and all the unspeakable brutality it entails, alive. Never, ever shall anyone be allowed to rewrite history and change the meaning of that flag, and your incoherent babbling sure doesn't. Gawd knows it's long past time these mendacious dinosaurs die out, and the world will be better off for it.
There isn't any CHANGE to the meaningS of the flag, and one of the meanings is that of self-defense of one's homeland. That meaning existed during the Civil War and for every year after it, including 2019, and YOU are not going to change THAT, with YOUR incoherent babbling.

I am a Son of the South. Anyone claiming that the South were traitors, are traitors + Communist insurgents.

The Northern Americans reconciled with the Southern ones. The war of Northern aggression was fought because Northern states tried to put tariffs on southern goods. We made it, but they wanted to run the whole thing and shit like everybody down South are slaves. Well, history has recorded the results of that.

A lot of decent Yankee boys died for the greedy industrialists in the North.

Innocent Southerners, too. Especially slaves along the path of Sherman's March in GA.

I've talked to some of their direct descendants, they don't like yankees very much.

It's history. It happened. It was one of our most shameful periods. We should be ashamed of it. Not celebrate it.
Part of what should be ashamed of, was the Union invading many areas of the South, that had no slavery, and never even heard of the Confederacy. It was similar to US troops invading backward areas of South Vietnam, whose people never heard of the USA, much less ever attacked or threatened us.

Exactly where would that be?
fun historical fact

US Grant was the last POTUS confirmed to have owned slaves

I already knew that. What does that have to do with my question?

The part of Virginia with no slavery became West Virginia. As for other areas, you are sadly mistaken as to their importance.
I sense you are misunderstanding me, because your post seems to make no sense, and I'm not "mistaken" about anything. Cotton and tobacco were grown in the coastal plain areas of the South, not in the mountain areas. Southern mountain people know nothing of slavery.

What are YOU talking about ? What "importance" do you think I was talking about ?

Sure, the Confederacy was a slave colony with about 80 % of the population being blacks. But I guess, it´s today´s meaning is different from what it was back then. It´s the rebel yell and so on. Most people do not have slavery in mind when they put their stickers on the cycles but the exact opposite.

Actually, it's the same thing, keeping the darkies in their place.

Stick to regurgitating the Syrian Propaganda line, you sound less retarded.
Looks like provocation to me.

stock-vector-skeleton-wearing-confederate-military-cap-and-musket-gun-rebel-flag-and-text-rebel-yell-620983427.jpg

Since you tend to have a weakness for assassinations of elected Presidents, will you be after Maduro, soon?
It's history, it happened. Learn from it, don't try to erase it.
Wrong.

It’s meant to intimidate minorities, show contempt for civil rights, and appease white conservatives who have an unwarranted fear of change.

It's history. It happened. It was one of our most shameful periods. We should be ashamed of it. Not celebrate it.
Part of what should be ashamed of, was the Union invading many areas of the South, that had no slavery, and never even heard of the Confederacy. It was similar to US troops invading backward areas of South Vietnam, whose people never heard of the USA, much less ever attacked or threatened us.

Exactly where would that be?
fun historical fact

US Grant was the last POTUS confirmed to have owned slaves

I already knew that. What does that have to do with my question?
Your question was directed at someone else, why would I answer that when I never made the assertion?

Forum List

Back