Phoenix-Based Data Firm Says Trump On Track To Win Arizona

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
A Phoenix-based data firm is predicting that Arizona will flip to President Donald Trump after all ballots are counted, a switch that could determine the outcome of the presidential election.

Data Orbital, a data analytics and survey research firm based in Arizona’s capital, is predicting that a number of outstanding ballots across the state will give Trump the edge over Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. Arizona’s 11 electoral votes may be the deciding factor for whichever candidate wins the election.

NBC News Vaughn Hillyard provided a breakdown of rough estimates for the number of outstanding ballots yet to be counted in Arizona counties:

BJ - Biden can't win a legal election.

I want the courts to throw out state's votes where the vote count OBVIOUSLY included ballot stuffing.
1604583841338.png

I want the courts to throw out state's votes where the vote count OBVIOUSLY included ballot stuffing.
View attachment 411520
Nevada has almost 2M registered voters. I assume the rest is bullshit as well but i didnt bother checking.
I'm looking for "credible" totals of registered vs actual voters to see if there are any unusual vote totals.
Here is a link, but I don't have any state certified totals

Forum List

Back