Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

A PERSON WITH A KNIFE IS JUST AS DEADLY AS A PERSON WITH A GUN.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't
Don't start that 'say uncle' shit with me.

Thanks for illustrating just how shallow your level of "respect" really is.

Mile wide and only an inch deep.
Enough is Enough... Im not sure which ones I find more disgusting, the looters or the cops that do absolutely nothing. Why are the police not doing their jobs or at least attempting to do their jobs.
Bring in the fire trucks with the high pressure hoses to break up the crowds, Have the local politicians given a stand down order?
If they have the should be taken to the gallows

Last edited:
If I lived there I would see it as an issue. Right now it's not worth the time to think about it.

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:
You mean like showing up en masse and telling stores that they need to “donate” a percentage of their earnings or will be disrupted and/or burned down?
Like intimidating people on the street to chant “black lives matter”?
Stuff like that?

The retarded mayor said its a 9pm curfew for Philly tonight. No one is taking that jackass seriously

The retarded mayor said its a 9pm curfew for Philly tonight. No one is taking that jackass seriously
Problem solved everyone!
See, these scumbags will rob stores and loot everything, but that’s because they didn’t know it was past their bedtime
Liberals really do have all the answers.

So what happens when they break curfew?
I bet nothing.
Then they will blame white supremacy for looting

The neighborhood where the police incident was in West Philly. The breaking into stores was in the Lower Northeast part of the city. Was it a black neighborhood? And if it was, will they build/reopen there again?

They wo
Well that is why troops are on the way.........hmmm

They wont be here until friday
Then the local and state have to hold the line til they show up...........You don't do that by being nice.

The mayor is scared
Why ...........are they threatening him..........if he dares order actions against them............Will he fulfill his oath............seems they have taken actions to get helpf from the State and National Guard.

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.
Ok. If I were to tell you that you are completely wrong, would you listen?
Up close, a person with a knife is not what you want to go up against. It doesn’t matter how many people you have, you are fucked if a person has a knife. You do not, under any circumstance, want to try and “overwhelm” the knife wielding person.
Hell, I remember a video of a cop/bad guy encounter from several years back. I believe it was 3 or 4 cops with rifles and one guy with a knife. They approached the guy. The guy managed to stab 3 of them, and I believe 1-2 died.

And I have news for you, these people aren’t rioting over the disparity of firepower.

Poor crazy negro guy. The police didn't have to shoot him dead. He probably thought that knife he was holding, was a snake or sumthin.

Yeah, that's it: Him wuz just tryin' to skeer dem popos with dat snake him had in his hand, an dey done shot him.

Wahhhhh!!! :206:

Forum List

Back