Philadelphia: Large group completely destroys local restaurant, beats business owner

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A wild video shows a mob of teenagers trashing a Philadelphia restaurant, flipping tables, throwing chairs — and even tossing a bicycle — as violence soars in the city.

The caught-on-video rampage at Jamaican restaurant Zion Cuisine in the city’s Germantown neighborhood sent workers scrambling for cover behind a locked door and security glass shattered by a chair thrown by one of the assailants.

The viral video from Saturday made the rounds on social media showing a dozen or more teens enter the restaurant after some sort of confrontation.

A man, who appears to be a worker at Zion, retreats and falls down. He gets back on his feet quickly and he and others duck behind a door as the teenagers descend and throw objects toward him.

One person then throws a chair into a glass barrier in front of the cash register. Another tosses a bicycle, which appears to hit one of the others in the crowd.

“They destroyed the glass, they broke my chairs, they messed up my refrigerator,” Zion’s owner told NBC 10 Philadelphia. “It might be little stuff, but it costs a lot.”

“We have done nothing to nobody except open a restaurant trying to make a living, as well trying to provide a service,” added the owner, who didn’t want to be identified. “Nobody’s expecting that they’re going into business to get their place trashed.”

Teens trash Philly restaurant, sending workers searching for cover as city crime surges

I suspect....Disrespect. ;)

Damn, white supremacists are the biggest threat internally.
Wait ...

Unless the rat Wray meant his own FBI, no, not even close.

Why anybody would choose to live in a big city in.
Just about every one of them is worse than Beirut back in the 80's.

A long tube 12GA would stop that shit right now

dude-aggression.gif

A wild video shows a mob of teenagers trashing a Philadelphia restaurant, flipping tables, throwing chairs — and even tossing a bicycle — as violence soars in the city.

The caught-on-video rampage at Jamaican restaurant Zion Cuisine in the city’s Germantown neighborhood sent workers scrambling for cover behind a locked door and security glass shattered by a chair thrown by one of the assailants.

The viral video from Saturday made the rounds on social media showing a dozen or more teens enter the restaurant after some sort of confrontation.

A man, who appears to be a worker at Zion, retreats and falls down. He gets back on his feet quickly and he and others duck behind a door as the teenagers descend and throw objects toward him.

One person then throws a chair into a glass barrier in front of the cash register. Another tosses a bicycle, which appears to hit one of the others in the crowd.

“They destroyed the glass, they broke my chairs, they messed up my refrigerator,” Zion’s owner told NBC 10 Philadelphia. “It might be little stuff, but it costs a lot.”

“We have done nothing to nobody except open a restaurant trying to make a living, as well trying to provide a service,” added the owner, who didn’t want to be identified. “Nobody’s expecting that they’re going into business to get their place trashed.”

Teens trash Philly restaurant, sending workers searching for cover as city crime surges

"Teens"?

Is that a code word for "Negroes"?

Welcome to Progressive America! If the Democrats aren't defeated in November this will be coming to a city near you!

Why is anyone surprised?

Certain folks are totally out of control.

Some "bigots" in the 1960s warned that it was a bad idea to remove all restrictions on the movement of certain folks, but they were booed down.

It's too late to put the genie back into the bottle.

Just live with it, or pack your bags for Canada or Mexico.

Some "bigots" in the 1960s warned that it was a bad idea to remove all restrictions on the movement of certain folks, but they were booed down.
I heard someone say something like that in a documentary in the 70's, and I have been trying to find it, or any documentation revealing such an argument. Do you know of any recordings?

Welcome to Progressive America! If the Democrats aren't defeated in November this will be coming to a city near you!
Given that it's a blue-run city I don't think I'd care.

LOL....They would be tee-totaly fucked if they tried getting froggy in the Hispanic working class barrio there.....They don't fuck around.

More than one black has fucked around there, found out, and ended-up face down and hung up on a snag in the nearby creek. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back