Pets are Starving! Biden's Inflation Impact on Pet Food Products

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Have you pet owners noticed the price of dog or cat food lately? It's astronomical. Biden's corrupt policies are not only affecting us but our beloved pets as well.

Ive been saying this for over a year. Pet food shelves are bare. Stock is low. And prices have tripled for what you can find. I usually have to go to three stores to find the supplies I used to get at one trip to Walmart.

• Banned
Ive been saying this for over a year. Pet food shelves are bare. Stock is low. And prices have tripled for what you can find. I usually have to go to three stores to find the supplies I used to get at one trip to Walmart.
Same here. SuperWalmart was completely out of Purina Moist & Meaty beef. I had to go to other outlets to find some. The price has gone up tremendously.

Have you pet owners noticed the price of dog or cat food lately? It's astronomical. Biden's corrupt policies are not only affecting us but our beloved pets as well.

my dogs eat pressure cooked boneless chicken thighs, rice , steamed vegitables and a small amout of organic dry food,,,

prices of all of it have gone up almost dbl in some of them,,

my dogs eat pressure cooked boneless chicken thighs, rice , steamed vegitables and a small amout of organic dry food,,,

prices of all of it have gone up almost dbl in some of them,,
I had started giving my dogs canned chicken for awhile with their dry food when I couldn’t find their regular food. In some cases it was cheaper too.

What veggies do you use? Peas,carrots?
we go to aldis and get bags of boneless chicken thighs and steamed mixed veg and get the rice there too,,
we use an electric pressure cooker,, a cheap one gets the job done, had to order new gaskets once for a pack of three. you can use a crock pot, just takes longer

it is more than any canned or dry but its really good for them,

we had an old coon hound that was getting real slow and weak with a bad knee and when we switched to this she perked up and went another 2 yrs,, before we didnt expect a few months,,

What veggies do you use? Peas,carrots?
just thought of some important clarifications,,

the veg comes in small frozen packs, microwave them for 4 minutes

after cooking the chicken we put it in the fridge overnight and shred it in the processor, we do 3 batches at a time and takes 3-4 hrs and freeze 2 of them,,

one big thing I noticed is their poop goes away in a few days where dry food fed never goes away because the bugs wont eat it,,

I have watched piles over a few days and you can see the bugs eating it a little at a time,,

so no picking up dog poop and it fertilizes the lawn,,

just thought of some important clarifications,,

the veg comes in small frozen packs, microwave them for 4 minutes

after cooking the chicken we put it in the fridge overnight and shred it in the processor, we do 3 batches at a time and takes 3-4 hrs and freeze 2 of them,,

one big thing I noticed is their poop goes away in a few days where dry food fed never goes away because the bugs wont eat it,,

I have watched piles over a few days and you can see the bugs eating it a little at a time,,

so no picking up dog poop and it fertilizes the lawn,,
I was going to ask if you freeze it. So..you beat me to it. :)

I have a Sheltie/ Boarder collie cross and a deer head Chihuahua. Both rescues.

And a few rescued/ fostered cats.
the border collie might eat more but the others not so much,,

its a big process to get started but once its set it goes quick getting everything ready,, we mix each bowl at dinner time with a kitchen scale,, pretty much equal parts of chicken, rice,veggie and dry food.

if I have left over beef or pork from BBQing they get a meal of that,,
chicken is the easiest and cheapest,
dont be afraid to give them fat if they are active dogs,,

Forum List

Back