Petition to have Nancy Pelosi stay!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Democratic congressman: Our ‘toxic’ brand under Pelosi makes it hard to win

Nancy Pelosi is being targeted by Democrats as being "toxic" to their party.

I find that this is nothing more than a misogynistic attack against Nancy, spurred by the evil Republicans who are the only toxic ones. She is a fine spokesperson for the DNC as she connects with voters like not other candidate I've ever seen in my life time.

Won't you help me petition the democrat party to keep her in power and part of the leadership of the democrat party?

In fact, I think a good ticket for the Dims to run in 2020 would be comprised of Elizabeth Warren and Nancy Pelosi.

It makes me want to scream, "I am woman!!!!"

The new liberal war on women!

No, no liberals attack women. All democrats are uniters, not dividers.

I suggest that it is nothing short of the Taliban GOP that has infiltrated the democratic party that is responsible for this.

Last edited:
Here is a clip that shows the eloquence and brilliance of Nancy Pelosi. Watch as she grabs votes from the hardest critics in the room, which are conservative evangelicals

Dem operative quote of the day:

Quote:
“We no longer have a party caucus capable of riding this wave. We have 80-year-old leaders and 90-year-old ranking members. This isn’t a party. It’s a giant assisted living center. Complete with field trips, gym, dining room and attendants.”

In fact, I think a good ticket for the Dims to run in 2020 would be comprised of Elizabeth Warren and Nancy Pelosi.

Male or female has nothing to do with it - Pelosi is a loser, the captain of the DNC's 'Titanic'...

Pelosi has been a disaster for the Democratic party and for Liberalism.

Could things have gone worse for the Democrats since she's been the leader?

Time for the old school to retire and let some younger people lead!

I find that this is nothing more than a misogynistic attack against Nancy, spurred by the evil Republicans who are the only toxic ones. She is a fine spokesperson for the DNC as she connects with voters like not other candidate I've ever seen in my life time.

Won't you help me petition the democrat party to keep her in power and part of the leadership of the democrat party?

If your being sarcastic, I'll rate the OP 'Winner', otherwise...you gotta be outta freakin' head!

That ticket might be one too many babes IMO.

Might I suggest a Pelosi/Reid ticket instead? That would pair up the two leaders who worked so hard along with Barry and Hillary to destroy the dimocrat party. They broke it so let 'em promise to help bring it back again while we sit back, laugh, and enjoy the show as they swirl down the drain to complete oblivion.

Actually the evil republicans want Nancy to stay right where she is. As long as the democrat leadership centers around Schumer and Pelosi the democrats will continue to lose every important election like they did in Ga.

What? Remove Nancy. Here I was under the impression Libs were into creating a new normal.

Your best and brightest...

upload_2017-6-22_11-32-33.png

San Fran Nan is a whack job! Some of the crazy crap that comes from her, she as GOT to be talking out of her ass, her mouth should know better!

Actually just about all Liberals talk out their ass:

1. “I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.” – Sheryl Crow on her top priorities
  2. “In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” – Joe Biden on multicultural communities
  3. “Isn’t it a little racist to call it Black Friday?” – Joy Behar on political correctness
  4. “I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?” – Then Senator Barack Obama on geography
  5. “Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.” – Rep. Nancy Pelosi on a nation with 307 million people
  6. “African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do.” – Bill Clinton the habits of different races.
  7. “The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.” – Joe Biden on counting
  8. “Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I’m still alive.’ But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.” – Sen. Barbara Boxer on the thoughts of the dead
Plus more

In Her Own Words - Stupid Things Nancy Pelosi Actually Said and other Liberal Quotes

Thats why I would sign a petition to keep her. lol

Last edited:
I think she should stay. I'll sign it. We need nancy.

That ticket might be one too many babes IMO.

Might I suggest a Pelosi/Reid ticket instead? That would pair up the two leaders who worked so hard along with Barry and Hillary to destroy the dimocrat party. They broke it so let 'em promise to help bring it back again while we sit back, laugh, and enjoy the show as they swirl down the drain to complete oblivion.

If your being sarcastic, I'll rate the OP 'Winner', otherwise...you gotta be outta freakin' head!

Look everyone, an "outta your freakin head" bigot

Forum List

Back