Peter Thiel-backed Arizona GOP Senate candidate Blake Masters erupts on twitter after Press suggests he wants to allow states to ban contraception use

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
GOP Senate candidate, Blake Masters, wants to allow states to ban contraception use - well, it's started! Americans, hold onto your hats, it's gonna be a very bumpy ride! If this isn't nipped in the bud, Handmaid's Tale is coming true!

edit: the story has yet to be verified, which is probably why Masters denied it

Last edited:
Does it concern you that "The Media" is suggesting outrageous things to take down a candidate? Do you think it's ok for the "The Media" to attack individuals for political advantage or do you think "The Media" should be a neutral agency reporting news important to American citizens?

Yet the article itself says that outlawing contraception is ridiculous. Get ready for the tsunami of democrat lies.

GOP Senate candidate, Blake Masters, wants to allow states to ban contraception use - well, it's started! Americans, hold onto your hats, it's gonna be a very bumpy ride! If this isn't nipped in the bud, Handmaid's Tale is coming true!

I'm sorry, I didn't read anywhere in your link that stated Masters was against contraception. Could you show me the specific
language in your source, I may have read it wrong?

Of course Griswald should be reversed. Birth control allows you heathen liberals to have premarital sex.

• Banned
Lefties would rather argue about contraception rather than the sometimes grotesque way the unborn and the newly born are killed. No surprise here.

It's a minor issue compared to the election for president being stolen.

Or even if it wasn't stolen, there are enough Americans who believe it was stolen and would be willing to take lethal force to restore the presidency to their perceived rightful winner.

Never mind contraception, the fascist dictator will rule on that too. According to the god's values of what is right.

Does it concern you that "The Media" is suggesting outrageous things to take down a candidate? Do you think it's ok for the "The Media" to attack individuals for political advantage or do you think "The Media" should be a neutral agency reporting news important to American citizens?
These are not journalists, they are activists using supposedly journalistic publications to push their own political bent.

Unfortunately it's constitutional.

Forum List

Back