Percentage of Young People Who Vote Democrat is Shrinking Precipitously

If it comes down to Biden and Trump. Joey is going to beat him even worse this time.

Young people are a lot of things.

99% of them are Liberal.
No, they’re not. Although most young people are still gullible and naive, about 30% vote Republican.

I never did so still don’t
1689537498721.png

IKR? Six swing states where Trump is way ahead all call a halt to the counting under the flimsiest of excuses, and in the middle of the night, and when they restart the count, Biden is way ahead.

Nothing to see here.
I watched it. No amount of gaslighting will change what I saw.

Anyone who believes these NWO shillbots and NPCs are weak minded fools.

Challenging is not overturning. Remember those people were there before the election was certified. So in reality there was nothing to overturn yet. Right?

You are trying to be logical with a retard who believes theirself to be a genius.
And he is boring as hell

IKR? Six swing states where Trump is way ahead all call a halt to the counting under the flimsiest of excuses, and in the middle of the night, and when they restart the count, Biden is way ahead.

Nothing to see here.
”It’s 3 in the morning and we want to get some sleep” is a flimsy excuse to you?

”It’s 3 in the morning and we want to get some sleep” is a flimsy excuse to you?
Yes. You’re trying to tell me they were too stupid to anticipate a late night and have a relief staff in place? And a water main break that turned out to be a toilet leaking on the other side of the building? And four OTHER states that also needed to shut down the count?

When I was watching around 10 or 11 pm, and heard the first state calmly announce - as if this weren’t unprecedented - that “eh….we’re tired and will come back tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m.“ - I knew something was up. When I fell asleep with Trump comfortably in the lead, only to wake up the next morning and hear that FIVE OTHER STATES (!) pulled the same shit, I knew the fix was in.

Forum List

Back