per Drudge: Illegals could elect Hillary

"per Drudge: Illegals could elect Hillary"

Whomever, he or she is an idiot and wrong.

As already correctly noted, only citizens registered to vote may indeed do so.

And conservatives can stow the rot about voter 'fraud.'
If you don't think illegals will have a big influence in democrat politics, you are flat out wrong.
Rumor has it one will even speak and the convention

I don't agree wh the premiss of the article . It basically says that the illegal population adds to the electoral college # of the state . But aren't the states wh the most illegals , red states?

"per Drudge: Illegals could elect Hillary"

Whomever, he or she is an idiot and wrong.

As already correctly noted, only citizens registered to vote may indeed do so.

And conservatives can stow the rot about voter 'fraud.'
If you don't think illegals will have a big influence in democrat politics, you are flat out wrong.

That is true . Immigration is a big issue. Doesn't mean illegals are somehow voting .

I don't agree wh the premiss of the article . It basically says that the illegal population adds to the electoral college # of the state . But aren't the states wh the most illegals , red states?
ya, I'm in the middle of Sugarbeet, Potatoe, dry beans, and grains here in Idaho; so they're all around me
One thing about helping an illegal. You help an illegal and you;ll have a friend for life.

Are you implying that CC can actually "think"? You know better.

It's pretty obvious why bed wetters are as passionately determined to thwart voter ID as they are to disarm the human resource.

It's a road block to ultimate power.

Pssssst. Illegals can't vote!

316yQ371a7L._SL250_.jpg

States with the MOST number of illegal immigrants:

Texas
Nevada
Arizona
Florida
New Mexico

With the exception of California, the rest ARE red states.

Qst.......If the right wingers are so damn afraid that illegals are voting...and voting for democrats...........HOW THE HELL DO THEY EXPLAIN THEIR WINS IN 2014???

Qst.......If the right wingers are so damn afraid that illegals are voting...and voting for democrats...........HOW THE HELL DO THEY EXPLAIN THEIR WINS IN 2014???
The question is moot.

Only citizens registered to vote may indeed vote – undocumented immigrants cannot vote, are not voting, and will never vote until they are citizens – a process that can take years far beyond 2016.

That this is even a thread 'topic' is evidence of the ignorant and stupidity of the right; or the propensity of conservatives to contrive and attempt to propagate ridiculous lies.

States with the MOST number of illegal immigrants:

Texas
Nevada
Arizona
Florida
New Mexico

With the exception of California, the rest ARE red states.

WORD!

If anything, the article makes an argument that illegals help republicans .

The question is moot.

Only citizens registered to vote may indeed vote – undocumented immigrants cannot vote, are not voting, and will never vote until they are citizens – a process that can take years far beyond 2016.

That this is even a thread 'topic' is evidence of the ignorant and stupidity of the right; or the propensity of conservatives to contrive and attempt to propagate ridiculous lies.
come to Maryland and watch them vote.
with the drivers license that the democratic governor made sure they could get, they also get the voter registration at the time they get that license. Then since we cant legally have any type of voter ID or voter verification, they can vote without being questioned.
anyone that says the illegals cant vote is either stupid, blind or a liar.

I've often wondered why, at all polling stations, voter information is available in a myriad of languages when a working knowledge of English is a requirement of citizenship.

But then, I often wonder about such things.

Forum List

Back