People who’ve had their political opponents arrested:

I didn't call him Stalin....I said he is looking more and more like Stalin every day.

So you called him "a Stalin" = "a potential mass-murderer", hypocrite. How far is the way from such a hate speech until someone will decide to do an unjustifiable "pre-emptive strike" and kill such a dangerous person as "you" killed the other Catholic who once had been president of the USA: John F. Kennedy?

So with what kind of fire do you play? The fire of hell? And do you really think such a fire will not burn you on your own in the end?

Last edited:
Another one who must be an all-seeing god, knowing all of Trump's actions.

Amazing.
not at all. I see bubkist from the DNC interference. Shit, the AG from NY just got shot down by a judge trying to do something illegal himself. you either have it or you don't, and this desperation affirms they got nothing.

Marital Privilege: Judge Quashes Subpoena Seeking Melania Trump Emails in Major Blow to Alvin Bragg’s Hush Money Prosecution​

So this is what rightwingers are down to:

Biden is a bad guy because....Trump commited criminal acts, got indicted on 70+ counts, will be tried in courts of law, found guilty beyond reasonable doubt by a jury of peers and sentanced by judges he nominated.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

So you called him "a Stalin" = "a potential mass-murderer", hypocrite. How far is the way from such a hate speech until someone will decide to do an unjustifiable "pre-emptive strike" and kill such a dangerous person as "you" killed the other Catholic who once had been president of the USA: John F. Kennedy?

So with what kind of fire do you play? The feir of hell? And do you really think such a fire will not burn you in the end?

link to where I called him Stalin?

With that said, while not as many have been killed due to Xiden...he did create record deaths with his failed pandemic policies.

not at all. I see bubkist from the DNC interference. Shit, the AG from NY just got shot down by a judge trying to do something illegal himself. you either have it or you don't, and this desperation affirms they got nothing.

Marital Privilege: Judge Quashes Subpoena Seeking Melania Trump Emails in Major Blow to Alvin Bragg’s Hush Money Prosecution​

Mac1958 I'm always honored by your stupid.

Those are some of the things that cultist WORSHIPS the orange sexual abuser for.
naw, we laugh at the inability of the DNC to get rid of trump. It's hilarious the all out effort ongoing! Joe can shower with his daughter, take money from China and Ukraine, and you sniff his shorts. Hilarious.

No wonder you think Trump is innocent.

Also Hoover was a willing tool to go after Civil Rights figures in the 60s.
Yep, Hoover worked hand in hand with Johnson in the 60s to ensure that ‘I'll have those [deleted] voting Democratic for 200 years.’"

First, how do you know he didn't commit those crimes? Are you a bird on his shoulder? Are you an all-seeing god who knows all?

And second, you don't know my politics. I'm fully against the Dems on immigration. I'm not a sheep for either party. In other words, I'm not like you, thank goodness.

So you're just clueless. Well done.
says the fence sitting demfk!!!!

Forum List

Back