People Snitching For The State, Against COVID-19 Violators - Doxed By Gov't

Wapasha

Gold Member
May 28, 2019
If you work with the government to snitch on your neighbors, like good little East Gemans did for the Ministerium für Staatsicherheit (Stasi), you may get what you have coming to you

Personal information from 900+ St. Louis County tipsters exposed on social media

Documents with the names of people who reported stay-at-home violations are being shared online. One tipster said she won’t count on the county’s help again.

We can only hope these people who loved to inform on neighbors get what's coming to them.

By the way, on a personal note, my German son-in-law was a member of a sort of Stasi sponsored Boy Scouts kind of organization. No snitching involved, at least he claims.

We can only hope these people who loved to inform on neighbors get what's coming to them.

By the way, on a personal note, my German son-in-law was a member of a sort of Stasi sponsored Boy Scouts kind of organization. No snitching involved, at least he claims.
I'm sure the Stasi would ask people to snitch, but people with virtue would not do so.

Forum List

Back