People not counting MILLIONS OF UNEMPLOYED should avoid commenting on economic issues

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
that would be you left-wingers. this isnt a bait thread; far from it. It IS just a common sense view of your stated positions

that would be you left-wingers. this isnt a bait thread; far from it. It IS just a common sense view of your stated positions
FYI ---- Just in case you happen not to know it, economic issues affect EVERYONE, period. Please, educate yourself.
EVERYONE has the right, and the responsibility, to speak up concerning the economy. We have the problems we presently have because passive Americans don't speak up on important issues. The voice of the American people is a very powerful tool against a corrupt government, and we have a corrupt government seated in Washington, and have had one for a very long time.

FYI ---- Just in case you happen not to know it, economic issues affect EVERYONE, period. Please, educate yourself.
EVERYONE has the right, and the responsibility, to speak up concerning the economy. We have the problems we presently have because passive Americans don't speak up on important issues. The voice of the American people is a very powerful tool against a corrupt government, and we have a corrupt government seated in Washington, and have had one for a very long time.

I agree with you 100%. That is exactly why we can't elect someone who will continue with the status quo. Washington IS the problem!

People not counting MILLIONS OF UNEMPLOYED should avoid commenting on economic issues

If you're talking about people who choose not to work, like stay-at-home spouses, retired folks, etc..., then you're nuts because there is no reason to count people who don't want a job. All others, age 16 and older, are counted.

OP wrote: People not counting MILLIONS OF UNEMPLOYED should avoid commenting on economic issues

Dat's right, you tell `em...

... Uncle Ferd still waitin' to get his job atta dry cleanery back...

... wringin' farts outta shirt-tails.

What definition of unemployed are you using and why?

which one would you like me to use?
I would have thought that if you're going to make a claim that millions of unemployed are "not being counted" then you would already have a definition of enemployed. But, ok, let's go by the standard International Labour Organization definition: LABORSTA Internet: Main statistics (annual) - Unemployment (E)

"Unemployment is defined as follows in the Resolution concerning statistics of the economically active population, employment, unemployment and underemployment, adopted by the Thirteenth International Conference of Labour Statisticians (Geneva, 1982):

(1) The "unemployed" comprise all persons above a specified age who during the reference period were:
(a)"without work", i.e. were not in paid employment or self-employment, as defined in paragraph 9;
(b)"currently available for work", i.e. were available for paid employment or self-employment during the reference period; and
(c)"seeking work", i.e. had taken specific steps in a specified reference period to seek paid employment or self-employment. The specific steps may include registration at a public or private employment exchange; application to employers; checking at worksites, farms, factory gates, market or other assembly places; placing or answering newspaper advertisements; seeking assistance of friends or relatives; looking for land, building, machinery or equipment to establish own enterprise; arranging for financial resources; applying for permits and licences, etc. "

How are millions uncounted?

Have you always been retarded or did you just lose it as you aged?

awwww; you can always tell when you've hurt the overblown ego of a left-wing nutjob!

here's a hug!! :9:
You have yet to prove you know anything about employment/unemployment or economic issues. Go sit in the corner.

Forum List

Back