People in Washington state to use restrooms based on 'identity,' not anatomy, commission rules

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Transgenders in Washington state to use restrooms based on identity, not anatomy, commission rules

A legislative battle over transgender restroom access is brewing inWashington after a state commission enacted rules requiring that bathroom, shower and locker room use in public accommodations be based on “gender identity,” not sex.

State legislators are already working to draft bills in reaction to the Washington State Human Rights Commission’s newly enacted rules, saying the panel overstepped its authority by leaving the Legislature out of such a major change in policy and understanding.

“For the Human Rights Commission to unilaterally make a [Washington Administrative Code] change — they’re not an elected body,” said Republican state Rep. Graham Hunt. “They’re making decisions that widely affect the public although they’re not elected and held accountable to the public in the same fashion.”

The commission took action after an eight-month dispute over transgender access at the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap counties, which at first allowed and then prohibited opposite-sex use of bathrooms, showers and locker rooms.

In a Dec. 15 statement, YMCA President and CEO Bob Ecklund said the organization planned to be in compliance with revisions to the Washington Administrative Code effective Dec. 26.

Transgenders in Washington state to use restrooms based on identity, not anatomy: rule

Well, the scientific left wingers cannot tell you if a person with a dick with two balls is a man. Well, wait a minute. They think when a guy cuts those things off and shoves them up inside their pelvis that they are women. Even though they do not have any ovaries and they cannot ever actually be woman.

They are all so "scientific" aren't they?

resting-lioness-wallpaper-1.jpg

I wonder if lions ever have a question about genders in their species.

I am guessing they accept life as it is. Benign. No questioning, no complaining, no excuses, just is.

Just in case you ever wanted to know how " perfectly natural" a sex change operation is.

So long balls!!

Its only a problem in the liberal degenerate infested areas, the other 90% of Washington State will remain normal.

Define normal!

The easy way to solve the problem of bashful pottyers is to make every 'public single occupant' restroom a gender neutral restroom and-----and change all public restrooms to single occupant restrooms as soon as is economically feasible.

Every woman who has ever stood in a long line at a concert, sporting event etc. while men walk in and out of their restroom with no waiting should love the idea of equal line time... right?

Its only a problem in the liberal degenerate infested areas, the other 90% of Washington State will remain normal.

Define normal!

The easy way to solve the problem of bashful pottyers is to make every 'public single occupant' restroom a gender neutral restroom and-----and change all public restrooms to single occupant restrooms as soon as is economically feasible.

Every woman who has ever stood in a long line at a concert, sporting event etc. while men walk in and out of their restroom with no waiting should love the idea of equal line time... right?
God I hate liberals

Define normal!

God I hate liberals

What! you can't define "normal"? whoda thunk?

You didn't have to tell us/ me you're a hater, we/ I already knew.

If a rightwing extremist hates me, I'm obviously doing something correct. If you hate what I wrote, it only means you hate simple solutions to problems that only exist in a bigots mind - huh?

Do that many of you spend your time checking out other men's peckers in restrooms? :wtf:

Transgenders in Washington state to use restrooms based on identity, not anatomy, commission rules

A legislative battle over transgender restroom access is brewing inWashington after a state commission enacted rules requiring that bathroom, shower and locker room use in public accommodations be based on “gender identity,” not sex.

State legislators are already working to draft bills in reaction to the Washington State Human Rights Commission’s newly enacted rules, saying the panel overstepped its authority by leaving the Legislature out of such a major change in policy and understanding.

“For the Human Rights Commission to unilaterally make a [Washington Administrative Code] change — they’re not an elected body,” said Republican state Rep. Graham Hunt. “They’re making decisions that widely affect the public although they’re not elected and held accountable to the public in the same fashion.”

The commission took action after an eight-month dispute over transgender access at the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap counties, which at first allowed and then prohibited opposite-sex use of bathrooms, showers and locker rooms.

In a Dec. 15 statement, YMCA President and CEO Bob Ecklund said the organization planned to be in compliance with revisions to the Washington Administrative Code effective Dec. 26.

Transgenders in Washington state to use restrooms based on identity, not anatomy: rule

Well, the scientific left wingers cannot tell you if a person with a dick with two balls is a man. Well, wait a minute. They think when a guy cuts those things off and shoves them up inside their pelvis that they are women. Even though they do not have any ovaries and they cannot ever actually be woman.

I am guessing they accept life as it is. Benign. No questioning, no complaining, no excuses, just is.

Just in case you ever wanted to know how " perfectly natural" a sex change operation is.

So long balls!!

The Left's intention has always been the end of Western Civilization.

Why are conservatives so afraid of peeing?

Here's the scenario, as I understand it. Biological females will go to the bathroom. A trans woman will go to the bathroom. That part I follow.

Its the 'and then' part that I don't follow. As I would have assumed wiping followed by flushing would be the normal course of events.

So long balls!!

The Left's intention has always been the end of Western Civilization.

By...by going to the bathroom? You may be overreacting just a little. As western civilization won't end if a transwoman uses a bathroom.

Here's the scenario, as I understand it. Biological females will go to the bathroom. A trans woman will go to the bathroom. That part I follow.

Its the 'and then' part that I don't follow. As I would have assumed wiping followed by flushing would be the normal course of events.

Those bathroom stalls are so scary to conservatives

What exactly is the issue? Is it the flushing part?

What exactly is the issue? Is it the flushing part?
A tranny may hear you pee

If you "identify" with a dog you can piss on trees. Personally I'm thinking of "identifying" with birds." Look out below !"

Forum List

Back