People can only take so much, and the Pals have had enough.

Israel shooting up unarmed civilians.

That's not news.

Paletinians acting violent and whining when injured by a soldier.....

That's not news...
What violence was there before Israel's goons showed up?

LOL YOu always have some sort of stupid excuse. The only goons that I see are the single IQ Palestinians who are stupid enough to throw fire bombs at armed soldiers.
Of course, they are happy when someone gets hit because it is fuel for their propaganda
I'll bet that the Israeli goons fired first.

"Hundreds of Palestinians marched in a Day of Rage in solidarity with the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the people of Jerusalem in Hebron, where assailants attacked an Israeli military post with a Molotov cocktail earlier in the day.

Two Palestinians were injured with rubber-coated steel bullets in clashes with soldiers that followed the protest. "
What the hell is a foreign military post doing in Palestine if not to attack Palestinians.?

[QUOTEsi="P F Tinmore, post: 10213231, member: 21837"]

That's not news...

LOL YOu always have some sort of stupid excuse. The only goons that I see are the single IQ Palestinians who are stupid enough to throw fire bombs at armed soldiers.
Of course, they are happy when someone gets hit because it is fuel for their propaganda

"Hundreds of Palestinians marched in a Day of Rage in solidarity with the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the people of Jerusalem in Hebron, where assailants attacked an Israeli military post with a Molotov cocktail earlier in the day.

Two Palestinians were injured with rubber-coated steel bullets in clashes with soldiers that followed the protest. "
What the hell is a foreign military post doing in Palestine if not to attack Palestinians.?[/QUOTE]

They've been there for almost 50 years. Why they are there is not the issue that we are discussing.
We're talking about Palestinians attacking soldiers and then Palestinian supporters complaining about Palestinians getting shot with rubber bullets in response.

This is one of those avoidable situations where all that needs to be done is to not attack the soldiers. Same way Hamas needs to stop launching rockets at Israel, so that Israel has no reason to retaliate.
Single IQ Palestinians seem to have a tough time understanding this extremely simple concept....

That's not news...

What the hell is a foreign military post doing in Palestine if not to attack Palestinians.?

They've been there for almost 50 years. Why they are there is not the issue that we are discussing.
We're talking about Palestinians attacking soldiers and then Palestinian supporters complaining about Palestinians getting shot with rubber bullets in response.

This is one of those avoidable situations where all that needs to be done is to not attack the soldiers. Same way Hamas needs to stop launching rockets at Israel, so that Israel has no reason to retaliate.
Single IQ Palestinians seem to have a tough time understanding this extremely simple concept....[/QUOTE]
Indeed, it is safer to surrender.

Single IQ Palestinians seem to have a tough time understanding this extremely simple concept....
Indeed, it is safer to surrender.[/QUOTE]
True. So when are the Palestinians going to surrender ?

pc0265.jpg

True. So when are the Palestinians going to surrender ?[/QUOTE]

Israel was created for a safe place for Jews. Yet Jews are safer in Gaza or Iran than they are in Israel.

Maybe it is Israel who should give it up.

Ha ha ha "Jews are safer in Gaza". Would that be before or after they get kidnapped, tortured, and murdered by the Hamas animals? You must be smoking that Saudi Arabian camel dung hash again. It wouldn't hurt if you said something remotely believable once in a while. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

That's not news.

That's not news...

Hamas is hoping the Zionists will run.

Hours after a terrorist attack in a Jerusalem synagogue killed five people on Tuesday morning, Hamas is continuing its incitement against Jews.

The latest incident is an animated propaganda video, posted on theFacebook page of the Shehab News Agency, and which encourages car terrorist attacks against Israelis.

In the video, “Zionists” are warned to “run away” because a car will be running over them shortly. The lyrics include:

"Zionist, you and not another
Look right, look left, be careful
A car emerges from all sides
Picks you up to your grave
An angry car is coming toward you
Run for your life
You chose [this] so bear responsibility
Run away because you are about to die"

Hamas Incitement Video Run Away Zionists - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

That's not news...

Hamas is hoping the Zionists will run.

Hours after a terrorist attack in a Jerusalem synagogue killed five people on Tuesday morning, Hamas is continuing its incitement against Jews.

The latest incident is an animated propaganda video, posted on theFacebook page of the Shehab News Agency, and which encourages car terrorist attacks against Israelis.

In the video, “Zionists” are warned to “run away” because a car will be running over them shortly. The lyrics include:

"Zionist, you and not another
Look right, look left, be careful
A car emerges from all sides
Picks you up to your grave
An angry car is coming toward you
Run for your life
You chose [this] so bear responsibility
Run away because you are about to die"

Hamas Incitement Video Run Away Zionists - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Imam Tinmore opines on them evil Joooos:

[QUOTEsi="P F Tinmore, post: 10213231, member: 21837"]I'll bet that the Israeli goons fired first.

True. So when are the Palestinians going to surrender ?

Israel was created for a safe place for Jews. Yet Jews are safer in Gaza or Iran than they are in Israel.

Maybe it is Israel who should give it up.[/QUOTE]

Israel is safer in Gaza or Iran than they are in Israel.

:lol: :lol:

Israelis are very safe in Israel. Finally, Israel has found a way to keep its citizens safe: Iron Dome, fences, enhanced security, checkpoints etc...

Palestinians should give up. They've lost every war in which they participated in against Israel, non of their terrorism tactics turned out to help them in any way, their "complaining to the world" tactic hasn't done much.

That's not news.

That's not news...

Please provide a link to this. Was it in 1929?

Forum List

Back