Pentagon admits testing wreckage from UFOs

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Of recent times there have been some startling revelations by the federal government regarding certain events and the governmen's involvement in some very controversial matters regarding UFOs.

In light of these recent developments I think it is time for congress to get involved and hold some hearings on exactly what is going on...what does our govenment know about UFOs extra-terrestrials etc.

I do think at one time here was a valid reason to classify a lot of things as top secret for several reasons--especially to avoid possible panic of the citizens.

At this time I do believe the citzenry has been conditioned to accept such information as the federal governmen has without panic.

Of recent times there have been some startling revelations by the federal government regarding certain events and the governmen's involvement in some very controversial matters regarding UFOs.

In light of these recent developments I think it is time for congress to get involved and hold some hearings on exactly what is going on...what does our govenment know about UFOs extra-terrestrials etc.

I do think at one time here was a valid reason to classify a lot of things as top secret for several reasons--especially to avoid possible panic of the citizens.

At this time I do believe the citzenry has been conditioned to accept such information as the federal governmen has without panic.
Why would anybody panic; we already half the human race trying to exterminate each other without aliens.

• Banned

Why would anybody panic; we already half the human race trying to exterminate each other without aliens.

Remember Orson Welles and his radio show?

How 'The War of the Worlds' Radio Broadcast Created a National Panic

Last edited:

Yeah?
The aliens were much more efficient at murdering people.

The incidents at Newton, Iowa and Fort Worth, Texas, for instance. There are bookmakers and insurance adjusters. Things are arranged. Like flowers at a funeral.
If the UFOs are spreading unauthorized chemical salts or other greasy substances on ice that has been professionally graded, smoothed, and polished, this could reveal a modus operandi for the crime of murder-for-hire on the interstate highways.
Except that Congress has all but abdicated its responsibility with sham impeachment proceedings against a President who was already been removed from office without the due process of impeachment.

>>>Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—<<<​
The U.S. federal government is so dysfunctional at present, that it is absurd to think that it is in possession of any information at all that has not already been so communicated or transmitted to the adverse parties. predudicial and detrimental to the U.S., etc.

If it hasn't been hacked, we're reading all about it the news the next day anyways.

Secret and Top Secret classified information has more to do with perception management, population control, and general propaganda than keeping any actual national secrets. So many millions have any particular level of clearance to work in the government. It's like the party line on gun rights. Guns are banned, guns are banned, except for police and active duty military under a city-hall-friendly chain of command, and the same party music is playing at the police station and local courthouse.

• Banned
I hear the alien party had a change of their constitution again. Flood: Part 2

No...it will be fire next time.

Bible > NIV > Genesis 9

Genesis 9
New International Version Par ▾
God’s Covenant With Noah
1Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. 3Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
4“But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. 5And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being.
6“Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.
7As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”
8Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9“I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

Last edited:
If it's true that we have wreckage of UFOs that presumably came from outside of our Solar System, then it is safe to assume that: They are way smarter than we are. They are not infallible. They are not aggressive, because if they wanted to be, we would all be dead or enslaved by now.

If it's true that we have wreckage of UFOs that presumably came from outside of our Solar System, then it is safe to assume that: They are way smarter than we are. They are not infallible. They are not aggressive, because if they wanted to be, we would all be dead or enslaved by now.

That is a logical way to look at it.....yet it is all a mystery....a great mystery.

Science really is not much help....i.e. it all began with a big bang....yet what caused the big bang....what exploded? What was it composed of? Where did matter orginate? How can something be created out of nothing? Is it even possible for nothing to exist? How is it possible for something to have always existed? Doesn't everything have to have a beginning? What happened 1 minute before the beginning....if there was a beginning?

Bottom Line human intelligence is very lacking.

That is a logical way to look at it.....yet it is all a mystery....a great mystery.

Science really is not much help....i.e. it all began with a big bang....yet what caused the big bang....what exploded? What was it composed of? Where did matter orginate? How can something be created out of nothing? Is it even possible for nothing to exist? How is it possible for something to have always existed? Doesn't everything have to have a beginning? What happened 1 minute before the beginning....if there was a beginning?

Bottom Line human intelligence is very lacking.
Our beginning is one thing, but the other relm in which exist all about us is another thing. Do you not understand the relms that exist ? We have for example the physical and the spiritual relm. We only know what we know or we know only what we are allowed to know, and therefore it is that you question in the ways that you speak, but for many it is understandable that you speak in your way of questioning.

Hear ye what the spirit has to say, and you shall understand better those things which are hidden.

As for the word that God has given unto the whole world, therefore it speaks to those things that are unknown to us, and to those things that are known to us, but only if we truly seek the knowledge with a good heart and a good mind/intent do we learn of these things (he knows our hearts).

There will still remain those things unknown until we arrive, and then we shall be fulfilled in our understanding of all things spiritual, and all things physical for we have arrived. Praise his holy name forever and ever Amen.

UFO = UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object
If they are reverse engineering a flying vehicle, it is no longer a UFO

Personally I dont believe it at all. There are lots of nuts, especially in government

A UFO is simply an 'Unidentified Flying Object." Whether it is alien in nature can't be determined until it is proven to be not from this planet. The lack of forthcoming information from our government seems to suggest some UFOs may be either alien or black ops.

no we don't.

extra-terrestrials HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
there are no or have been no ETs

Imagine the fun Welles could have had with The Kung Flu!

A UFO is simply an 'Unidentified Flying Object." Whether it is alien in nature can't be determined until it is proven to be not from this planet. The lack of forthcoming information from our government seems to suggest some UFOs may be either alien or black ops.
Govt only allows 3 letters.
WTFIT ? wasn't an option

Forum List

Back