Pennsylvania man identifies as God

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
And then goes on a stabbing spree in the city of Carrick, PA south of Pittsburgh.

The gentleman is now housed in the Allegheny County Jail.

Since Mr. Jasim does identify as the Almighty, should the CO's, other staff and inmates, be forced to use his proper pronouns (Lord) when addressing him?

And then goes on a stabbing spree in the city of Carrick, PA south of Pittsburgh.

Since Mr. Jasim does identify as the Almighty, should the CO's, other staff and inmates, be forced to use his proper pronouns (Lord) when addressing him?

You did it!!!! You totally showed all this work people whats up!!!! Wow, you are pretty incredible, did you come up that that genius narrative all by yourself? I wanna be just like you some day!!

He should be referred to as Lord. I'm surprised the woke nuts haven't defended this upstanding citizen who obviously sees himself as a God. Here this guy puts it out there and we all need to respect his decision on he being God.

It is awful that this guy hurt people, and no one can make light of the fact that he did so.

But there is a glimmer of humor here. He went for the whole enchilada, declaring that he, himself was God. We live in a weird world where people declare on a daily basis that they have had a message from the Supreme Being about everything from who the president is to the necessity of burning down one's own house and leaving the state to whether or not to get a vaccine to what people should and shouldn't wear. But these are just people who think that they have a red phone through which the Supreme Being talks to them. This guy went directly for the gold.

It is awful that this guy hurt people, and no one can make light of the fact that he did so.

But there is a glimmer of humor here. He went for the whole enchilada, declaring that he, himself was God. We live in a weird world where people declare on a daily basis that they have had a message from the Supreme Being about everything from who the president is to the necessity of burning down one's own house and leaving the state to whether or not to get a vaccine to what people should and shouldn't wear. But these are just people who think that they have a red phone through which the Supreme Being talks to them. This guy went directly for the gold.
He is mentally off, just as others who think they are someone that they aren't. As a society we play up to these people so this isn't really surprising.

You did it!!!! You totally showed all this work people whats up!!!! Wow, you are pretty incredible, did you come up that that genius narrative all by yourself? I wanna be just like you some day!!

Mr. Jasim is deluded, but no more or less than Bruce Jenner or Sonny and Cher's daughter.

He believes himself to be something he isn't.

If society is expected to address Mr. Jenner as "Chelsea", why not Mr. Jasim as "Almighty God"?

Mr. Jasim is deluded, but no more or less than Bruce Jenner or Sonny and Cher's daughter.

He believes himself to be something he isn't.

If society is expected to address Mr. Jenner as "Chelsea", why not Mr. Jasim as "Almighty God"?
Its up to all of us to decide what kind of douche we want to be. If you can't tell the difference between trans people and a delusional guy who thinks he is God then thats your problem. I just don't understand the pushback of why people care so much about what other people do with their lives and bodies. The anti gay and anti trans movement is just silly.

He is mentally off, just as others who think they are someone that they aren't. As a society we play up to these people so this isn't really surprising.

Sad but true. The ones who get me are the idiots who begin with the "God spoke to me" routine when introducing another hare-brained idea that they want people to go along with. These clowns are a dime a dozen nowadays. Some people may have various conditions that don't really affect anyone else, just how they live their own individual lives, but the "God spoke to me" crowd are pure hucksters that use religion to get what they want, which usually is to hurt someone else.

Sad but true. The ones who get me are the idiots who begin with the "God spoke to me" routine when introducing another hare-brained idea that they want people to go along with. These clowns are a dime a dozen nowadays. Some people may have various conditions that don't really affect anyone else, just how they live their own individual lives, but the "God spoke to me" crowd are pure hucksters that use religion to get what they want, which usually is to hurt someone else.

Always playing with cartoon characters in your head.

Are you always this corny?

Yuck.

No comment as I thought this link was about prez Biden.

Any mortal human who denies G-d like Richard Dawkins or claims to be G-d will suffer for billions of years.

Forum List

Back