Pennsylvania Democrat governor Tom Wolf announces new COVID rules, including wearing a mask inside your house...good luck enforcing that!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

THIS is fascism, not Trump!

Wow.

What about when in the shower? Or eating dinner? Doing the Wild Thing?

If someone asks me to wear a mask in their house, I will. But I'll be damned if I wear one in my own house, guests or not.

i thought covid restrictions would go away after Trump loses?
The calculation was that, if Biden won, the Wuhan flu would disappear. Looks like the demmunists have developed a double whammy.
The Wuhan restrictions are a great way to control the people as well as driving up energy costs through the green scam. They can now afford to pull this off because the vaccine news was delayed until after the election. The demmunists will take credit for the vaccine while keeping people under demmunist house arrest and driving the economy into more gov dependency through the green scam.
The USA is toast.

Yes, even, but especially, when you're masturbating...

Don't worry it'll only be for 3 weeks .......3 months later........ they may send you 1000.00 dollars

djdjdjjd.jpeg

Well we need to have a bunch of conservatives to patrol Philadelphia's ghettos to report all of those who violates the mandated mask wearing policy.
And I know for a fact that the majority that lives in the ghettoes will not obey that mandated policy. Sending the police in those neighborhoods will be like sending a lamb to the slaughter house. It is because the Globalist philosophy is , the most dangerous creation in society,, is someone who has nothing to lose.
Let's see if they will be able to enforced those policies in those areas.
If anyone goes into those areas enforcing the mask policy, will have to face a crowd of angry wolves.

Forum List

Back