Pence to appear at NRA and guns will be banned for his protection.

Someone already posted this. Do you have direct evidence it was the NRA or on orders of the Secret Service?

Even his link says it is on orders from the Secret Service, but why mess up a good righteous indignation high! :21::21:

The secret service is hosting the event?

Let me go back and read that again.

I mean, an organization like the NRA which holds conventions demanding gun owners be able to practice their God given rights to carry a gun anywhere they want, call gun free zones open targets, and preach from the top of every indignant soap box about NRA members being the good guys with guns, surely wouldn't hold a convention, where that would be violated no matter who was a guest speaker.

Especially a guest speaker that has signed laws in the past as an elected official, protecting just such God given rights.

That kind of hypocrisy almost equals the indignacy of your comment reply.

One I can only assume coming from someone in love with the sound of their own voice, based upon their assumption of being a legend in their own mind.

From your link... The NRA posted the restrictions ― a requirement of the Secret Service ― on a website announcing the conference.

Is that too hard for you to understand?

Nobody is taking away anyone's rights. Nobody is forced to go to a convention, if they feel their rights are violated, they do not have to go. You are trying way too fucking hard here

They have no control over if they want Pence to speak. Personally I wouldn't go to it, because it would be ripe for another democrat to start shooting.
The HELL they don't have any control. I knew your dumb ass would come up with that crap so I added that bit in my first post about Pence doing a video link speech/interview so the NRA wouldn't have to look like the bloody hypocrites they truly are as shown by their actions of creating a de facto GUN FREE ZONE! What a bloody lock-step, piss drinking apologist!
If they want Pence the secret service controls it, troll.
The NRA controls who appears in person at their functions you damn dunce. The NRA made the choice to defer to the SS and create a GUN FREE ZONE. The NRA caved and showed their hypocrisy to the world.

And who is the troll, you bloody hypocrite! My posts on this thread are ALL ON TOPIC, which is something one can rarely say about your own asswipe!
No one sets the parameters to Pence attending any function except the SS you MUTT!
The NRA has zero say!
No one sets the parameters to Pence attending any function except the SS you MUTT!
The NRA has zero say!
You'd only be right if this were 1939 Germany, IDIOT!

Are you Mikey's twin?
Why do you fools lie perpetually? If the NRA wants Pence then the SS sets up the rules. It's as simple as that. All you want to do is troll and spew bullshit like all lib trolls do.

So the NRA allows a gun free zone while condemning gun free zones. Fucking hypocrites. Pence could have done his talk by video pick-up you fucking idiot.
They have no control over if they want Pence to speak. Personally I wouldn't go to it, because it would be ripe for another democrat to start shooting.
The HELL they don't have any control. I knew your dumb ass would come up with that crap so I added that bit in my first post about Pence doing a video link speech/interview so the NRA wouldn't have to look like the bloody hypocrites they truly are as shown by their actions of creating a de facto GUN FREE ZONE! What a bloody lock-step, piss drinking apologist!
The NRA controls who appears in person at their functions you damn dunce. The NRA made the choice to defer to the SS and create a GUN FREE ZONE. The NRA caved and showed their hypocrisy to the world.

And who is the troll, you bloody hypocrite! My posts on this thread are ALL ON TOPIC, which is something one can rarely say about your own asswipe!
The NRA has zero say!
The NRA can refuse to invite him if those are his/SS terms. Stop pretending they have no say.

The secret service sets those rules, for the trolls who like to throw half truths around.
So the NRA allows a gun free zone while condemning gun free zones. Fucking hypocrites. Pence could have done his talk by video pick-up you fucking idiot.
It’s not a gun free zone. The secret service is there and they are locked and loaded with the big guns.

The NRA has zero say!
The NRA can refuse to invite him if those are his/SS terms. Stop pretending they have no say.
What part of your stupid does not comprehend they want him there mr troll?

The Secret Service sweep the entire area, looking for weapons on people and weapons hidden inside the building. If everyone else in the US had the same Secret Service protection that Pence has, i might get on board with a gun ban. I wouldnt need a gun for personal protection if i had the Secret Service, but since we cant afford to protect every citizen that way, its kind of important for me to be allowed to own a gun for my personal protection.

Why are Parkland students always so stupid?

Because they are simple minded teenagers that are being used by dishonest leftists.

The NRA has zero say!
Where did I ever say they didn't want him there, you fucking idiot? Of course they want him there. They want him there and are willing to go against their supposed beliefs and comply with the gun-free zone requirement of the speaker's guards to have him there.

The NRA has zero say!
Where did I ever say they didn't want him there, you fucking idiot? Of course they want him there. They want him there and are willing to go against their supposed beliefs and comply with the gun-free zone requirement of the speaker's guards to have him there.
So then exactly what are you crying about? It's their deal, and they are doing it. What is wrong with you? It's not any of your business what they do.

The NRA has zero say!
So then exactly what are you crying about? It's their deal, and they are doing it. What is wrong with you? It's not any of your business what they do.
I'm not crying about anything, you dumb clown. I'm just saying they do have control over it, contrary to your claim. They can get over their desire to have him speak there and give him an ultimatum: either they allow people to bring in guns or he can't come. Obviously the likely result is he won't go there. It's called a boycott. Strongly principled people sometimes do it.

The NRA has zero say!
I'm not crying about anything, you dumb clown. I'm just saying they do have control over it, contrary to your claim. They can get over their desire to have him speak there and give him an ultimatum: either they allow people to bring in guns or he can't come. Obviously the likely result is he won't go there. It's called a boycott. Strongly principled people sometimes do it.
No you just want to cry and troll. It's been explained to you 3 or 4 times. They WANT Pence. So they HAVE to accept the security. Now stop your ignorant crying! No one gives a shit about this except trolling lib cry babies.

No you just want to cry and troll. It's been explained to you 3 or 4 times. They WANT Pence. So they HAVE to accept the security. Now stop your ignorant crying! No one gives a shit about this except trolling lib cry babies.
Do you not understand what a boycott is, you fucking idiot? If you boycott Dick's because of their gun destruction stunt, it means you WANT the goods that they're (still) selling but REFUSE TO SHOP AT their stores regardless. It's a CHOICE. People can CHOOSE to not accept something they WANT.

Example: I WANT to eat that cake, but I REFUSE. It's a CHOICE, stupid! You don't HAVE to do it!
Example: NRA WANTS Pence to attend, but can REFUSE because they don't like his no guns requirement.

HuffPost•April 28, 2018

Guns will be barred during Vice President Mike Pence’s appearance at an upcoming National Rifle Association convention to protect his safety — prompting survivors of the Parkland school shooting in Florida to wonder why the gun group won’t agree to gun restrictions elsewhere to protect children.

Those attending the NRA Leadership Conference in Dallas are on notice that no firearms or “weapons of any kind,” or ammunition, will be allowed in the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center “prior to and during” Pence’s appearance on May 4. The NRA posted the restrictions ― a requirement of the Secret Service ― on a website announcing the conference.

NRA Convention Bans Guns To Protect Mike Pence. Parkland Survivors' Jaws Drop.

--------------------------------------------------
I know I should say something but I'm at a loss for words. I could careless about the gun nuts at the NRA convention. Really I could care less, I know there are "nuts" there, it only stands to reason, but who cares.

The Secret Service will be in attendance. Why aren't the Oakland Survivers demanding that heavily armed men in dark suits with high tech equipment search every back pack and purse that the kid carry through the school doors? They would be the first to complain about a police state.

Trolls just cannot be completely honest. I stated the NRA controls who speak, but the SS controls security if it's Pence.
Right, so the obvious solution is to refuse to host Pence knowing that he demands the SS, which demands a gun-free zone. Obviously the NRA are OK with a gun-free zone as long as they get something for it.
Duh! Liberals are all ok with gun free zones as long as they get something for it. Dead kids.

Do you ever read your own posts? You claim liberals want dead kids. That's disgusting Mikey. I didn't think you were that hateful. You need to back off on the Alex Jones and fox rhetoric. Nobody wants dead kids. A sane person would know that.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Acuse your opponent of wanting dead kids is disgusting Mikey. Is that the kind of person you are?
Liberals refuse to stop it. They continue to let murderers go free and give other criminals a slap on the wrist. All true.

The NRA has zero say!

The NRA is not required to host him if they don't want to. They are willing to cave on their rhetoric. It's that simple.

Right, so the obvious solution is to refuse to host Pence knowing that he demands the SS, which demands a gun-free zone. Obviously the NRA are OK with a gun-free zone as long as they get something for it.
Duh! Liberals are all ok with gun free zones as long as they get something for it. Dead kids.

Do you ever read your own posts? You claim liberals want dead kids. That's disgusting Mikey. I didn't think you were that hateful. You need to back off on the Alex Jones and fox rhetoric. Nobody wants dead kids. A sane person would know that.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Acuse your opponent of wanting dead kids is disgusting Mikey. Is that the kind of person you are?
Liberals refuse to stop it. They continue to let murderers go free and give other criminals a slap on the wrist. All true.

Really? I thought our laws determined who was locked up, and who goes free. If you know of those things being determined outside of the requirements of the law, you should write a letter to the editor.

Forum List

Back