Pence Challenged on why he Certified a Fraudulent Election

Pence was following the Constitution

He WANTED to do Trump's bidding....but that damn Constitution got in the way

Except democrats weren’t happy with all of that because hating on ‘orange tweeters’ is more important to them.

I can't imagine people hating him so bad that they would vote against what's good for them and good for the country just because they don't like him.

Bide is a fucking dipshits that I wish would be removed from office along with his administration right now, but if he could atleast have maintained where the country was at a couple years ago I'd be willing to put up with idiocy.

My boss at work is a straight up asshole that I don't care for, but he is really smart and really good at his job. I don't like him but he does his job well and makes sure I can do my job as best I can. I recognize someone doesn't have to be likeable to be a good leader. It's a shame so many in this country let's someone's personality cloud their ability to look beyond the person and see the results.

I can't imagine people hating him so bad that they would vote against what's good for them and good for the country just because they don't like him.

Bide is a fucking dipshits that I wish would be removed from office along with his administration right now, but if he could atleast have maintained where the country was at a couple years ago I'd be willing to put up with idiocy.

My boss at work is a straight up asshole that I don't care for, but he is really smart and really good at his job. I don't like him but he does his job well and makes sure I can do my job as best I can. I recognize someone doesn't have to be likeable to be a good leader. It's a shame so many in this country let's someone's personality cloud their ability to look beyond the person and see the results.
It was far more than his personality (which was horrible)

It was his abysmal handling of the pandemic

I just wish there was some way that this bullshit that democrats have saddled us all with could have somehow only affected them and left the rest of us out of it.

Label Pence a "turncoat" and you throw any semblance of being fair and balanced out the window. How does the Vice President get to certify an election? Conspiracy theories about a year old election beats talking about the democrat defeat last week anyway.

Finally our youth are asking the questions that need to be asked.

---An Iowa student asked Turncoat Vice President Mike Pence why he “bucked Trump” and went ahead and certified the clearly fraudulent election results on January 6th.---

You are mentally ill.

Finally our youth are asking the questions that need to be asked.

---An Iowa student asked Turncoat Vice President Mike Pence why he “bucked Trump” and went ahead and certified the clearly fraudulent election results on January 6th.---

Pence responds, “James Madison.”

Room erupts in applause.

200.gif

Normal people get it even though you don't.

That was a pause. Caused by the chicom bio attack. The price of gas dropped to below $1.50 as a result of diminished demand and that was caused by an unnecessary lockdown.
The price of gas was already under $2 prior to the bio attack. A cause and sign of an economic boom.
You are completely clueless.

Generally economic booms INCREASE oil price due to increasing demand.

Before Covid gasoline price INCREASED somewhat compared to what it was before Trump got into office...then Covid destroyed demand and oil prices collapsed.

tmt-042120-1.jpg

Good answer...it wasn't the Vice Presidents duty to judge an elections integrity...its the courts and the justice dept and both failed the American people....
Then why give him any power with the elections, if he is naught more than a yes man.

You are completely clueless.

Generally economic booms INCREASE oil price due to increasing demand.

Before Covid gasoline price INCREASED somewhat compared to what it was before Trump got into office...then Covid destroyed demand and oil prices collapsed.

tmt-042120-1.jpg
Economic booms result from and coincide with cheap energy. Your graph shows this from Reagan through the end of Clinton. It then shows the impact of fracking from 2014-on. It also shows the impact of energy price drops due to the lifting of drilling restrictions in 2008 and the increase from Obama’s reimplementation of those restrictions from 2009 forward to 2014.
The drastic drop at the end is from the lockdowns and your graph conveniently stops there, not showing the post-lockdown rebound and the recession-inducing effect of Biden-era restrictions on supply.
I want you to pay for my gas as long as democrats are ruining things.

Economic booms result from and coincide with cheap energy. Your graph shows this from Reagan through the end of Clinton. It then shows the impact of fracking from 2014-on. It also shows the impact of energy price drops due to the lifting of drilling restrictions in 2008 and the increase from Obama’s reimplementation of those restrictions from 2009 forward to 2014.
The drastic drop at the end is from the lockdowns and your graph conveniently stops there, not showing the post-lockdown rebound and the recession-inducing effect of Biden-era restrictions on supply.
I want you to pay for my gas as long as democrats are ruining things.

Post lockdown oil production fell off as demand started increasing again causing PRICE INCREASES that are extending into today.

It's basic supply and demand, duh.

Bottom line is NO ONE WANTS CHEAP RECESSION GAS except idiots.

Post lockdown oil production fell off as demand started increasing again causing PRICE INCREASES that are extending into today.
It's basic supply and demand, duh.

Bottom line is NO ONE WANTS CHEAP RECESSION GAS except idiots.
Prices were down due to fracking, stayed down because of Trump policy, dropped dramatically due to lockdowns and spiked dramatically due to Biden supply-stifling policy.
You’re a dishonest democrat hack. You’re lying just to protect your own bias.

Forum List

Back