Pence Challenged on why he Certified a Fraudulent Election

The pillow guy knows there was fraud. He has duped no one. The dupes think there was no fraud, and most them know there was. The scared, dishonest, and criminal all support this fake administration.
LOL

Imbecile, who cares what pillow guy thinks he "knows?" The fact of the matter is he staged a multi-day symposium where he not only utterly failed to prove what you think he "knows," but then he reneged on his $5 million reward for being proven wrong about the election fraud he cried about for many months.

They are not facts. You believe lies from proven liars.
Dayum, you are seriously fucked in the head.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

I am saying there was massive and obvious fraud. Lindell does not have to prove it to me or half the country that know it happened.
LOL

You've taken a turn for the worse, FruitLoops. Unable to prove fraud, now you slobber fraud need not be proven. And no, half the country is not as crazy as you.

rotfl-gif.288736

No they were not. Trumpsters did not do the audits. Someone is lying to you again, and you seem to like it. I do not think I am going to waste my time anymore with someone who is completely devoid of independent thought.
LOL

And just like that, lyin' criminal-pervert-lastamender puts himself on ignore.

* poof *

LOL

And just like that, lyin' criminal-pervert-lastamender puts himself on ignore.

* poof *
I only read this post. The other four have to be useless. How did I get lucky enough to get 5 replies from an idiot like you?

Forum List

Back