Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Wasn't me. I have an alibi.

"WASHINGTON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was "violently assaulted" after a break-in at the couple's California home early on Friday, her office said in a statement.

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation," the statement said. "Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

U.S. House Speaker Pelosi's husband violently assaulted -Pelosi statement

Why would the suspect still be in custody? Shouldn't he be released without bail pending his case?

They were saying that Mr. Pelosi is expected to make a full recovery, so it really wasn't that serious of an attack, and this is San Francisco County, California.

We're about to have some more fun in Illinois.
The moron Dems, I repeat myself, will end cash bail for most crimes on Jan 1, 2023.
We'll see if they can out stupid the liberals in California.
this is how the democrats make places unlivable for mainstream americans
this is why the businesses leave and take their jobs with them
this is what creates the democrat economic wastelands

Last edited:
Not one American who has posted here has shown genuine sympathy for him.

That speaks loudly for America!

It's just another indication of how DEEPLY divided this country is. There is genuine hate between the two sides. My side views Pelosi and her ilk as the enemy, so you're only going to see "GENUINE" sympathy from those that are on her side of the aisle.

Some Crazies out there and it will only get worse as the families struggle, people are addicted to poisons being brought into the U.S and illegals take jobs.

Not even the wealthy and powerful are protected.

It's just another indication of how DEEPLY divided this country is. There is genuine hate between the two sides. My side views Pelosi and her ilk as the enemy, so you're only going to see "GENUINE" sympathy from those that are on her side of the aisle.
This guy is a Hippy anarchists. He is against all government and doesn't represent anybody except himself.

He is more aligned with Darrel Brooks than he is anybody in politics.

The Democrats in commie California were so oppressive with their stupid Covid laws that they even pissed off the Castro District queer hippies.

I think it's more anarchist than Right Wing.

He does have a lot of anti-Jew, anti-vax, pro-White, anti-media, stuff here...

It's absolutely insane. Rampant mental illness. He makes up a lot of words and spellings (he spells Black "Balck" and "bLeCk")

Lots of evil imagery.

Here's the real kicker.....

View attachment 717057

Dude is not pro-GOP by any means. He's anti-government, I think.

Apparently so. This is from one of his blogs:

"Roe v Wade​

The recent overturning of Roe V Wade has Republicans cheering.

and democrats up in arms.

Your BOTH wrong. Your BOTH fucking idiots.

This is such a great issue because it demonstrates clearly how both sides are blind ignorant pawns.

The overturning of Roe V Wade has NOTHING to do with abortion rights.

republican-governors-quietly-embracing-global-health-passport-beast-system

Roe V Wade PREVENTED the deep state's digital health id's.

If Roe V Wade being upheld was contingent upon you possesing a RIGHT to medical privacy then, they can't usher in their medical tyranny ids.

If you don't have a right to REJECT an INJECTION that THEY control. They can assassinate anyone they want anytime they want. This is the equivalent of being able to drone strike their own population without anyone noticing.

The overturning of Roe V Wade was about implementing digital health passes. It had nothing to do with abortion.

So Republicans are cheering for a trojan horse for tyranny.

While Democrats are crying bloody murder.... for the wrong reason."

Roe v Wade

David Depape's favorite song is Here Comes the Hammer.

1666984835413.png

He sounds Mega MAGA.

Forum List

Back