FBI provided support to Ottawa police during convoy protest

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Outside of the necessity of dealing with funding from the U.S which would require FBI jurisdiction, Canadian police essentially acknowledged that, "we aren't really good at policing unless we manufacture the threat ourselves" Thus, when a legitimate concern arises, they were inept and required assistance from the FBI.

This definitely is not isolated to the OPS. From TPS to RCMP I've been expressing for years the East German methods that Canadian police employ that do little to decrease crime but plenty to ensure bloated police agencies, misrepresentation of citizens and lost talent in a toy economy.

The border blocking was a eal problem but the Ottawa protests surely could have been quelled without emergency act powers. If not, what is to prevent ANY guy in a truck from doing the same in the future? Just arrest them if they are causing a disturbance, isn't that what police are for?

I hope the FBI took note of how our agencies address real apparent threats in a protest and appreciate how this nation is in the business of agent provocateurs, not policing. It is a threat to the U.S we've done real damage globally.

The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation provided support to the Ottawa Police Service (OPS) as it struggled to deal with the truck convoy protest that paralyzed the nation's capital last winter, according to a document tabled before the public inquiry investigating the federal government's response to the protest.

Confidential minutes of the Ottawa Police Services Board presented to the Public Order Emergency Commission inquiry show that, during an in-camera discussion on Feb. 11, members of the Ottawa Police Service, including Chief of Police Peter Sloly and Deputy Chief of Police Steve Bell, briefed members of the board on the demonstrations.

"The Service indicated that while there was a foreign element, it primarily stemmed from financial support coming from the United States," say the partially redacted minutes tabled before the inquiry, which is examining the federal government's decision to invoke the Emergencies Act to deal with the protest.

Outside of the necessity of dealing with funding from the U.S which would require FBI jurisdiction, Canadian police essentially acknowledged that, "we aren't really good at policing unless we manufacture the threat ourselves" Thus, when a legitimate concern arises, they were inept and required assistance from the FBI.

This definitely is not isolated to the OPS. From TPS to RCMP I've been expressing for years the East German methods that Canadian police employ that do little to decrease crime but plenty to ensure bloated police agencies, misrepresentation of citizens and lost talent in a toy economy.

The border blocking was a eal problem but the Ottawa protests surely could have been quelled without emergency act powers. If not, what is to prevent ANY guy in a truck from doing the same in the future? Just arrest them if they are causing a disturbance, isn't that what police are for?

I hope the FBI took note of how our agencies address real apparent threats in a protest and appreciate how this nation is in the business of agent provocateurs, not policing. It is a threat to the U.S we've done real damage globally.

The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation provided support to the Ottawa Police Service (OPS) as it struggled to deal with the truck convoy protest that paralyzed the nation's capital last winter, according to a document tabled before the public inquiry investigating the federal government's response to the protest.

Confidential minutes of the Ottawa Police Services Board presented to the Public Order Emergency Commission inquiry show that, during an in-camera discussion on Feb. 11, members of the Ottawa Police Service, including Chief of Police Peter Sloly and Deputy Chief of Police Steve Bell, briefed members of the board on the demonstrations.

"The Service indicated that while there was a foreign element, it primarily stemmed from financial support coming from the United States," say the partially redacted minutes tabled before the inquiry, which is examining the federal government's decision to invoke the Emergencies Act to deal with the protest.
I would like to know why the FUCK my government was wasting FBI manpower on Canadas trucker protest! Honestly, someone should go to prison for this shit. This is NOT what that agency was meant to be used for. Someone needs to pay for these continual abuses of our federal agencies.

I would like to know why the FUCK my government was wasting FBI manpower on Canadas trucker protest! Honestly, someone should go to prison for this shit. This is NOT what that agency was meant to be used for. Someone needs to pay for these continual abuses of our federal agencies.

There were suspicions that funding for the protest was coming from the U.S. This was the primary impetus for this.

Furthermore, the FBI was helping the dishonest Canadian Security Industrial Complex so that Canada wouldn't appear any more creepy to the world than it already does. Money well spent as it provided some legitimacy for Canada at a time in which our police from TPS to RCMP are not viewed positively.

What Chris Wray knew about Covid fraud and MFV and hid from the American people makes him America's #1 worst mass murder enabler in American history.

Chris Wray wants all unchosen humans dosed up with MFV

It is time to dismantle the FBI.

The FBI has been used around the world to help solve crimes. It's nothing new.

Dems are soft on crime. Trump still walks free. Slowly like a fat ass but free still.

There were suspicions that funding for the protest was coming from the U.S. This was the primary impetus for this.

Furthermore, the FBI was helping the dishonest Canadian Security Industrial Complex so that Canada wouldn't appear any more creepy to the world than it already does. Money well spent as it provided some legitimacy for Canada at a time in which our police from TPS to RCMP are not viewed positively.
Where you at, bro.

I'm thinking, if you're in Edmonton or over in Regina (rhymes with fun) you and I can start a Texas-Canadian revolt and split both countries in half.

:beer:

No. All we have to do is throw several people in prison and all that shit stops instantly. No need to throw out the baby with the bath water.
The Repub Party has to do it. They need to clean it up. There may be fractures within the party over agendas.

What Chris Wray knew about Covid fraud and MFV and hid from the American people makes him America's #1 worst mass murder enabler in American history.

Chris Wray wants all unchosen humans dosed up with MFV
Hold Trump accountable.

I swear. The number of threads where no one reads the article. It’s like every thread.

FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR THE PROTEST WAS A TARGET OF POLICE AND CAME FROM THE US.

No. All we have to do is throw several people in prison and all that shit stops instantly. No need to throw out the baby with the bath water.
No, if the FBI has proven anything since the days of Bill Clinton, it's that it has become a politicized agency that is rotten at its very core. It can't be salvaged. All its agents and supervisors need to be fired and a new agency built from the ground up with an aggressive agency ethos to stay out of politics and only deal with Federal crimes.

No, if the FBI has proven anything since the days of Bill Clinton, it's that it has become a politicized agency that is rotten at its very core. It can't be salvaged. All its agents and supervisors need to be fired and a new agency built from the ground up with an aggressive agency ethos to stay out of politics and only deal with Federal crimes.
What crimes are they dealing with that aren't federal?

What crimes are they dealing with that aren't federal?
Spying on politicians using FISA warrants, helping the Canadian police deal with demonstrators, shooting women and babies over a trumped-up crime. Spying on domestic "persons of interest" like MLK, the Beatles and thousands of members of the anti-war movement in the sixties.

Forum List

Back