Pelosi Stymies the power grabbing radicals

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It has become obvious that the push for impeachment from The uber-radical left is not something favored by the Democratic establishment who clearly sees the political danger to such an action. Pelosi shutdown the press conference the other day after a barrage of repeat questions on the subject she continued to try to push aside without any success.

This question caused Pelosi to end press conference - CNN Video

Pelosi is no fool she most likely recognizes the attempt by the media in conjunction with the radical left to usurp the party.... And it's obvious they (think squad) see an impeachment proceeding as a platform from where they can do that very thing.

Jo

iu

It has become obvious that the push for impeachment from The uber-radical left is not something favored by the Democratic establishment who clearly sees the political danger to such an action. Pelosi shutdown the press conference the other day after a barrage of repeat questions on the subject she continued to try to push aside without any success.

Pelosi is no fool she most likely recognizes the attempt by the media in conjunction with the radical left to usurp the party.... And it's obvious they (think squad) see an impeachment proceeding as a platform from where they can do that very thing.

Jo
I can't stand Pelosi, but she is smart. I guess its possible to respect an adversary.

Jo
I can't stand Pelosi, but she is smart. I guess its possible to respect an adversary.

Impeachment would destroy the establishment lefties and accelerate the cause of the new radicals... They're trying to knock Pelosi out and she's knows it.

Jo

Forum List

Back