Pelosi says we "owe a debt" to illegal aliens!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Illegals are illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden losers. They will bankrupt our schools, hospitals, welfare system, and prisons.

Nancy Pelosi Hails 'Debt We Owe' to Parents Who Bring Kids to U.S. Illegally

oct 6 2017 House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is again telling illegal aliens that their act of breaking U.S. immigration law is a net positive for the country, this time “thanking” them and saying the U.S. “owes them a debt” for bringing kids into the country illegally.

The former House speaker’s latest comments were delivered at a CNN town hall hosted by anchor Chris Cuomo on Wednesday night.

“Our Dreamers, they make America dream again,” Pelosi exclaimed. “They’re so lovely and we, frankly, owe a debt to your parents for bringing you here to be such a brilliant part of our future”:

The check is in the mail.

You can pick it up in your home country.

Hurry back now, before we stop payment..........

Illegals are illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden losers. They will bankrupt our schools, hospitals, welfare system, and prisons.

Nancy Pelosi Hails 'Debt We Owe' to Parents Who Bring Kids to U.S. Illegally

oct 6 2017 House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is again telling illegal aliens that their act of breaking U.S. immigration law is a net positive for the country, this time “thanking” them and saying the U.S. “owes them a debt” for bringing kids into the country illegally.

The former House speaker’s latest comments were delivered at a CNN town hall hosted by anchor Chris Cuomo on Wednesday night.

“Our Dreamers, they make America dream again,” Pelosi exclaimed. “They’re so lovely and we, frankly, owe a debt to your parents for bringing you here to be such a brilliant part of our future”:

Your characteristics of them remind me of another group also.

The real purpose of Sanctuary Cities is to give the corrupt Democrat Politicians permanent political power and to displace white voters.

• Banned
Please keep putting Pelosi and Hillary in front of microphones as much as possible. Every time they speak, Democrats lose voters.

Got that right. Even liberals see how illegals ruin schools and cause health insurance rates to soar.

She owes a debt to the illegals that worked for her and her husband. Pay up Nan.

I haven't looked into the story . But whenever cons cherry pick a quote "owe a debt " , then I call bullshit .

89b.jpg

Anyone care to post the actual quote? I can't web find this story outside far right fake news sites .

What did she say exactly .?

Hmmm . No reply ?

All you have to do is call out the Cons on their bullshit . They can never back it up .

I haven't looked into the story . But whenever cons cherry pick a quote "owe a debt " , then I call bullshit .

Seriously Timmy! You literally said “ I have no idea about what I am talking about, but I disagree with your opinion” . Your brain officially belongs to someone else, as you no longer choose to think for yourself.

Thanks for proving my point on how you take things out of context.

Thanks for proving my point on how you take things out of context.

In what way?
She was saying that we all owe a debt to the parents for illegally coming here and then having children here...that the children of the illegals are so wonderful and beautiful that we should basically applaud the parents for having their kids here instead of Mexico.

Now...how is that out of context?

The check is in the mail.

You can pick it up in your home country.

Hurry back now, before we stop payment..........

Pelosi represents California. One of the 50 States in this Union.

She is doing a swell job at it I might add ... the representing part any way....

Forum List

Back